1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Able Hyip - Scam????

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by midasfl, Dec 17, 2008.

1. midasfl

midasfl Private

I was looking at this site and toying with whether to invest. Returns look great and rating seemed great until recently. I have emailed them requesting a response on failure to pay on time.

Able HYIP - Welcome

Maybe I was lucky this time will keep monitoring...

midasfl

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Ummmm.... wasn't one HYIP disappearing with all your money enough?

Sure, there are a few that pay out for awhile, but they seem to have a bad habit of dropping off the face of the Earth with all the money sooner or later.

There are legitimate managed forex account companies out there. Sometimes these turn bad too, but not nearly so often.

3. midasfl

midasfl Private

Status Update

I recieved communication that they were having issues with the web site so let's just standby and watch

#3 midasfl, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  4. midasfl

midasfl Private

Scam Alert

My hunch was correct this has to be a scam, site is down again, they were obviously acting fraudulently by coming back online and now appear to have vanished. They emailed me to state they were having issues and it was temporary, false, Duh to believe.

I am surprised very few have noticed, do folks not check their forex a/c daily? Well! looks like there is gonna be a lot of "p____d-off" folks

#4 midasfl, Dec 24, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2008
  5. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Since the vast majority of HYIPS are nothing but Ponzi schemes, why not give up on them and invest elsewhere?

HYIPS like this are NOT forex. They are only claiming to be forex to give a slightly more plausible explanation for their claimed returns in order to lure more victims.

6. Tantalus

Tantalus Recruit

recruit

I too have been approached by a good friend about putting in 100k into this co.They have moved to another address in GA and changed all their phone #'s

Dangoboy11

7. midasfl

midasfl Private

Good Advise

Don't 100k will vanish a lot of thes companies reach a target income and vanish. Ther are others that you can invest in with greater returns.

Seems like you either want to make quick cash or daily cash.

I use the following and so far so good but I take money out every week in your case daily. Don't forget they donot payback pricipal so you actual earnings are not great.

Try these that I use:

Pays Fast and nice daily interest
    globalforexfinance.com

Aggressive so test out first (great returns)
    NewHyipClub

Steady daily returns slower on withdrawals
    MutualForexFund

Another advice there is lots of money to be had and lost so split your investment. There are no garantees so get in and out fast. I learned the hard way OK. I have made all my losses back but paid a price.

My boss always says "It is what it is"

8. midasfl

midasfl Private

Good Advise

Don't 100k will vanish, a lot of these companies reach a target income and vanish. There are others that you can invest in with greater returns.

Seems like you either want to make quick cash or daily cash.

I use the following and so far so good but I take money out every week in your case daily. Don't forget they do not payback pricipal so you actual earnings are not great.

Try these that I use:

Pays Fast and nice daily interest
    globalforexfinance.com

Aggressive so test out first (great returns)
    NewHyipClub

Steady daily returns slower on withdrawals
    MutualForexFund

Another advice there is lots of money to be had and lost so split your investment. There are no garantees so get in and out fast. I learned the hard way OK. I have made all my losses back but paid a price.

My boss always says "It is what it is"

9. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Better yet, don't put a single dollar into any HYIP unless you are willing to lose that dollar.

To put $100k into anything like this would be insane. If you want to take that kind of risk, go to Las Vegas. At least you'll get some good entertainment while your money goes away.

10. midasfl

midasfl Private

I agree

I don't think they are all bad though, the ones I invest in have come through and communicate well. Like you I would never invest that kinda money. I suggest maybe 10% of the 100k spread across different short term options with daily withdrawals.

Perhaps invest the maximum in your ira so you are not taxed.