• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

About People Selling Forex Systems

jbmaverick

Private
There is way too much dishonesty in the forex world, and I, for one, am sick of it. I just sent three emails informing people that I had just unsubscribed from their mailing list because of blatant dishonesty - things like telling me to "click here for this FREE system", that turned out not to be free at all, but to cost $49...or advertising in the subject line of their email a "Foolproof Trading System" (NO trading strategy is infallible or foolproof). I urge all my fellow traders to stand up for honesty in this business: Show zero tolerance for dishonest marketers and brokers, and enthusiastically support those offering genuine help and support for traders.
With that in mind, I would like to recommend 3 excellent free, or low cost, forex trading sites (NONE of which I have any business affiliation with) -

JCLsforex (an interesting site which offers the complete strategy and day to day tutoring of a hugely successful trader who just recently returned to trading after...studying for the priesthood!)
Brian McAboy's insideouttrading (teaches the necessary psychology of being a winning trader, and Brian is a super-nice guy)
expert4x.com (offers a LOT of FREE trading tools, like a live comparison of the spreads offered on major pairs by 60 different brokers)

I have also learned substantially from ForexMentorPro.com - but I have no idea what their service costs, because they just sent me a free, no obligation, 7-day trial, but they seem to be smart traders genuinely trying to help other traders learn to be more profitable.

Thanks for sharing it.
I just would like to add to be careful about threads like 'Free accurate Price action signals..." as I have found them not to be that much accurate which is enough to blow a newbie account.

I think trying and bought some strategy is good for improve our skill and our experience..
But, every trading system would not appropriate with us. we can't able to imitate other trading system...
WE should learn by our self and we will find our self strategy..

I never buy such kind of systems and never tried any systems earlier. Wasting our time. It is always better to build our own system to be profitable in this market.

A confident trader would never look at the "crappy email" twice. By opening that Email, you are already expressing the lack of confidence in your strategy and deep down you have the believe that there is some holy grail out there.
Don't buy systems, but rather take courses, and read the free stuff all over the internet.
Good luck!

A confident trader would never look at the "crappy email" twice. By opening that Email, you are already expressing the lack of confidence in your strategy and deep down you have the believe that there is some holy grail out there.
Don't buy systems, but rather take courses, and read the free stuff all over the internet.
Good luck!

Good Advice GOR

And again, if it was really good, they would keep quiet and make them dollars instead of selling the system.

And again, if it was really good, they would keep quiet and make them dollars instead of selling the system.

Usually the people who develop really good EAs will keep it themselves.

If it is not so good (marginally profitable), they will sell it and share the risk. Isn't it so?

Back