1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About People Selling Forex Systems

Discussion in 'Forex Company Comparisons' started by jbmaverick, Sep 13, 2013.

1. jbmaverick

jbmaverick Private

There is way too much dishonesty in the forex world, and I, for one, am sick of it. I just sent three emails informing people that I had just unsubscribed from their mailing list because of blatant dishonesty - things like telling me to "click here for this FREE system", that turned out not to be free at all, but to cost $49...or advertising in the subject line of their email a "Foolproof Trading System" (NO trading strategy is infallible or foolproof). I urge all my fellow traders to stand up for honesty in this business: Show zero tolerance for dishonest marketers and brokers, and enthusiastically support those offering genuine help and support for traders.
    With that in mind, I would like to recommend 3 excellent free, or low cost, forex trading sites (NONE of which I have any business affiliation with) -

JCLsforex (an interesting site which offers the complete strategy and day to day tutoring of a hugely successful trader who just recently returned to trading after...studying for the priesthood!)
    Brian McAboy's insideouttrading (teaches the necessary psychology of being a winning trader, and Brian is a super-nice guy)
    expert4x.com (offers a LOT of FREE trading tools, like a live comparison of the spreads offered on major pairs by 60 different brokers)

I have also learned substantially from ForexMentorPro.com - but I have no idea what their service costs, because they just sent me a free, no obligation, 7-day trial, but they seem to be smart traders genuinely trying to help other traders learn to be more profitable.

OutsidetheBoxHK likes this.
  2. Red Herring

Red Herring Corporal

Thanks for sharing it.
    I just would like to add to be careful about threads like 'Free accurate Price action signals..." as I have found them not to be that much accurate which is enough to blow a newbie account.

3. vivafx

vivafx Recruit

I think trying and bought some strategy is good for improve our skill and our experience..
    But, every trading system would not appropriate with us. we can't able to imitate other trading system...
    WE should learn by our self and we will find our self strategy..

Enayess likes this.
  4. willforex

willforex Corporal

I never buy such kind of systems and never tried any systems earlier. Wasting our time. It is always better to build our own system to be profitable in this market.

5. robertrfx

robertrfx Sergeant

Agree Will. Same here.

6. GOR FX

GOR FX Sergeant

A confident trader would never look at the "crappy email" twice. By opening that Email, you are already expressing the lack of confidence in your strategy and deep down you have the believe that there is some holy grail out there.
    Don't buy systems, but rather take courses, and read the free stuff all over the internet.
    Good luck!

OutsidetheBoxHK likes this.
  7. alanrox

alanrox Corporal

Good Advice GOR

8. GOR FX

GOR FX Sergeant

And again, if it was really good, they would keep quiet and make them dollars instead of selling the system.

9. iwillsurvive

iwillsurvive Recruit

Usually the people who develop really good EAs will keep it themselves.

If it is not so good (marginally profitable), they will sell it and share the risk. Isn't it so?

10. GOR FX

GOR FX Sergeant

Sounds about right.

I would never sell my holy grail:)