• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

About People Selling Forex Systems

They can but do they? I haven't heard any stiry like this. And I know for sure in my own experience that there are no problem using EA.
Have you met people or heard about a such kind of situation with brokers?

Brokers are supported by banks which provide their liquidity. As far as that liquidity is not serious enough nothing will happen. But believe me that they will cut your wing as soon as they see many accounts are winning money at the same time on the same trades.

Brokers are supported by banks which provide their liquidity. As far as that liquidity is not serious enough nothing will happen. But believe me that they will cut your wing as soon as they see many accounts are winning money at the same time on the same trades.

But every trader choses his/her own broker. There are no rule that if you use some EA you have to use the same broker as all other people that use the same EA. So basically even if many traders win at the same time on the same trade it doesn't matter. Cause it might be one person per one broker. They can't see how many traders that use different brokers win on the same trades.

Brokers report all trades to their liquidity providers (they pay the money after all). Once a liquidity provider notices that 100 trades are exactly operated at the same initial and final time, no matter on how many brokers it happens, they simply cut the money flow. Then your broker says you cannot operate anymore with this leverage or any other pathetic excuse. Believe, they screw you as much as they can.

Back