• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

About People Selling Forex Systems

Usually the people who develop really good EAs will keep it themselves.

If it is not so good (marginally profitable), they will sell it and share the risk. Isn't it so?

Why they sell if they can earn some big bucks ? That's why you shouldn't follow those EA or systems

Every one.
Don't touch any trading strategies others sell you, no robots, nothing. Ask them if they already bought any island in the Pacific ocean.
You have to have your opinion.
Trading is the individual filed.
Jesse Livermore said:
If you cannot make money out of the leading active issues, you are not going to make money out of the stock market as a whole.

Every one.
Don't touch any trading strategies others sell you, no robots, nothing. Ask them if they already bought any island in the Pacific ocean.
You have to have your opinion.
Trading is the individual filed.
Jesse Livermore said:
If you cannot make money out of the leading active issues, you are not going to make money out of the stock market as a whole.

I agree wit you sir, it won't guarantee to be success in forex trade...
I've taste many seller of system but none of them make me happy. Then I've found free EA from forums and very work great on Liteforex broker. lite is cool broker...

if people claim they have developed good EA's why they want to sell it, why dont they use it an lead a million dollar life...

Low cheap trading systems and something like this is a waste of time. Nobody will teach or guide you how to trade on forex cuz those innermost knowledge can generate profit and there is no reasonable idea to share with own profit. It pricks a bubble of vast of fake sites that offer useless strategies and all this money-consuming stuff. There is a lot of books for free read them first and then you will have another point of view on forex.

I would say the same thing for some Trade Copying Signals or Systems... I have found that there are ones worth taking a look at on: MQL5, SimpleTrader, PsyQuation, FXJunction, MyFXBook AutoTrade, and some rare reliable ones on SignalStart and FXStat. It takes reading the FX Forums here at FPA, Donna Forex, BabyPips Community, ForexSignals Forex Forum, and TradingView. While also staying attentive to length of track record, maximum drawdown, Sharpe Ratio, Average Monthly Profit, Risk to Reward Ratio, and the length of time it takes the system to recover from each drawdown.

Where there is money, you will find this kind of people. They try to make money out of people's emotions. To survive here you have to be smart. People get fooled by them. The reason is people always try to find the short cut. They are so involved in their thought that they can't see the right and wrong.

I do technical analysis for 7 major brokers and am consistently on the top of tradingview. My one advice on forex systems is don't waste your time and money on it.

Focus your energy learning fibonacci retracements, fibonacci extensions, support/resistance, oscillators, chart patterns, price action and elliott wave structure.

Back