• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

About People Selling Forex Systems

honestly, i's thinking of buying signals or ea. but all the time something stops me. i've far from good trade and i'd like improve it with the help of a robot. but i'm afraid buy buy bad ea, from i'll incur only losses. therefore, i think so. i want to buy, but i don't know where.
ps. sorry for my english.

honestly, i's thinking of buying signals or ea. but all the time something stops me. i've far from good trade and i'd like improve it with the help of a robot. but i'm afraid buy buy bad ea, from i'll incur only losses. therefore, i think so. i want to buy, but i don't know where.
ps. sorry for my english.

Probably the most reliable way to earn money through an EA is create EA yourself and selling signals from it.

Never think of buying a trading system. More often than not, they are either scam or simply inaccurate. I prefer that I build my own system instead of risking my money on some fake system. If someone tries selling you a forex system, claiming it is profitable, ask yourself why it is being sold. Why can't that person just sit back and make money from it rather than selling it to get money?

I've traded with EA for some time but never tried to get free once. Had no problem with the system I purchased. I think you just have to be careful and to discover a lot about the people that develop the system.

My free advice: If a system developer realizes that it has the potential to generate a lot of money, the he'd rather take time making money from it than trying to convince you to buy it. Do you honestly think that someone would try to convince you to buy a system that he can use to get rich instead?

My free advice: If a system developer realizes that it has the potential to generate a lot of money, the he'd rather take time making money from it than trying to convince you to buy it. Do you honestly think that someone would try to convince you to buy a system that he can use to get rich instead?

This is exactly the point. Unfortunately many of us have been scammed before opening our eyes. :(

Usually the people who develop really good EAs will keep it themselves.

If it is not so good (marginally profitable), they will sell it and share the risk. Isn't it so?
I think there is some logical mistake. Isn't it better to use the EA to make money from it and at the same time sell it to others? so you can make money both ways. Do you think people sell only bad things?

I think there is some logical mistake. Isn't it better to use the EA to make money from it and at the same time sell it to others? so you can make money both ways. Do you think people sell only bad things?

Considering that trades can be copied, selling a succesful EA is a quick way to burn it for sure. Brokers can easily identify same trades on different accounts. That's the endo of any commercial EA.

Considering that trades can be copied, selling a succesful EA is a quick way to burn it for sure. Brokers can easily identify same trades on different accounts. That's the endo of any commercial EA.
They can but do they? I haven't heard any stiry like this. And I know for sure in my own experience that there are no problem using EA.
Have you met people or heard about a such kind of situation with brokers?

Back