1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

about synergyfx managed account

Discussion in 'Has anyone heard of?' started by alanshawn, Nov 18, 2012.

1. alanshawn

alanshawn Private

Hello
    I received an interesting offer from that company with results of 212% profit before commision with 10 months compounded interest for this year.
    I reviewed their case against Falmi but it seems he was using arbitrage algs.So I am a little bit confused.
    Has anyone here some experience with them with a MA?

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Managed accounts require 2 levels of due diligence. The first is with the broker. In Falmi's case, the broker "welcomed" scalping, yet refused to explain the exact reasons for cancellation of trades. They also threatened to send a copy of a report allegedly containing "evidence" against Falmi to the authorities, but wouldn't provide Falmi with a copy. When asked to join the conversation at the FPA, the didn't ever show up in the forums. That's a big pile of red flags in my book.

To check the account manager, I'd need to know what their website is.

3. alanshawn

alanshawn Private

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

That's the broker Falmi was using.

A broker that threatens to provide proof that a trader is someone "cheating" gets bad marks in my book. If the broker then threatens to report the trader to the authorities and still won't provide a shred of evidence to the trader, they go to my personal "NOT RECOMMENDED" list.