• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

about synergyfx managed account

alanshawn

Private
Hello
I received an interesting offer from that company with results of 212% profit before commision with 10 months compounded interest for this year.
I reviewed their case against Falmi but it seems he was using arbitrage algs.So I am a little bit confused.
Has anyone here some experience with them with a MA?

Managed accounts require 2 levels of due diligence. The first is with the broker. In Falmi's case, the broker "welcomed" scalping, yet refused to explain the exact reasons for cancellation of trades. They also threatened to send a copy of a report allegedly containing "evidence" against Falmi to the authorities, but wouldn't provide Falmi with a copy. When asked to join the conversation at the FPA, the didn't ever show up in the forums. That's a big pile of red flags in my book.

To check the account manager, I'd need to know what their website is.

That's the broker Falmi was using.

A broker that threatens to provide proof that a trader is someone "cheating" gets bad marks in my book. If the broker then threatens to report the trader to the authorities and still won't provide a shred of evidence to the trader, they go to my personal "NOT RECOMMENDED" list.

Back