• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ac-markets.com

General discussions of a financial company
ACM Busted by Geneva Police

I want to make sure you understand me correctly.

I do not want any clients to close they accounts with ACM and also ACM employees to loose they jobs and company to be closed, but if they have any questions - then is ACM responsibility to give them real story, and not trying to deny that was not Police rade was made on April 2 - this is from chat room with ACM on Sunday night:

you:police visite?
Mike .S: you again?
you: No, information Forex Broker Guide - ACM (Advanced Currency Markets)
Mike .S: there was no such occurrence
you: is it true?
Mike .S: absolutely false
you: but it is swiss news....
you: Swiss Business in English: Police raid Geneva forex firm in fraud probe is it true?
Mike .S: absolutely false
Mike .S: Looks like someone fabricated this ridiculous story
you: ok, thanks for information..

Now points are made from averyone.

And now only Swiss Authorities and Criminal Court will seal they judgment

WOW!!

Hello Ilya, well you give me a very huge surprise! Very huge! You kno I am in Switzerland becaus I tell you other day about report in Le Temps newspapers which my husband read. Well today is not different. What was we see in todays paper with the ACM story? There is coming from NEW YORK a "témoin clef" (key witness) who is called ILYA PANIOTOV! So you are this famous person who is the money manager to the Mexican! Do not say no, how many Ilya Paniotov are from NY like you? This is interesting news for us, plese you need tell us more that you kno on all this!

They admitted to me in live chat that something had happened. They then sent me their official version of events admitting that the police had raided them.

To deny it now would be very strange.

Hello Ilya, You have not answer to the last mesage, you always do, this it migt be because you are the famos Paniotov, are you on plane comin here to Switzerland? Plese, you must to keep lookin at the FPA forum to tell to us what is happening! You kno we have very much trust in this broker, so it very hard for us have this believ of our trusted broker! you proof must to be concret evidense. If you comin here meybe we can meet. ;). Plese reply to us.

Hello, forums are new to me and this may be the only time I make the effort, it took me 30 minutes to register, you will understand, I am 72 years old! I came across this site by accident from web search and felt I had to write the following. I am a New Yorker living in Germany and part of a group who have had an trading account with ACM for 4 years. We are 7 "old" friends who put together our money to trade. Sure, we probably don't have as much as a bank but we still put together just over $1 million then and opened an account. Our account has grown in 4 years. What I really want to say is this; should we not be the perfect victims for scamming? We are 7 old stubborn characters who argue how to trade, and we are all over 70! We would be the perfect victims!! We could be told that someone within the 7 screwed up, has Alzheimer or be bipolar! But this is not the case, all has been good.

Mr. Ilya, you say you don't want people to close their accounts, then why do you go ahead and use words like scam, thieves, unreliable and the likes? Why do you then ask for peole to go and visit your Alpari account, do you work for them or something? I am sorry to say that you seem to lack a degree of personal decorum sir!

Hello Mr. Ilya. This will probably be my first and last time on a forum, it took me 30 minutes to register, you see I am a 72 year old New York schmuck! I am now living in Germany where 4 years ago 7 of us old characters formed an FX group together. What I want to say is this; we are sure we do not have as much as the bank has, but we still managed to put together enough to open an account of just over$1 million, we then opened our account with ACM. Like I said, we are old, we are 7, and like all good Jewish people we have loud animated yet harmless arguments on how to trade. Most of us have lost our marbles! If anybody was going to scam a client, hey, here we are, the perfect victims!! Our broker could have a field day with us and blame it on our Alzheimer’s or bipolar illnesses! But not at all, it has all been cordial and good.

Mr. Ilya, you say that you do not want people to leave ACM, then why are you using words like Scam, Thieves, Unreliable and more? These words contradict your claimed sentiment. You then go ahead and offer people to look at your Alpari account, why? Do you work for or with this broker? I am just laying the cards on the table as I see them. Mr. Ilya, frankly it would seem that you are lacking complete self decorum sir!

Because this is FORUM. If some ACM clients are happy - it is fine with me. Purpose of my postings on this site, is just before you make any decisions – think about with a clear head, why some traders sharing they experience with other people.

I say here MY OPINION and MY EXPERIENCE with ACM - and until today I'm staying by my words.

That they are Design, Develop and Implement trading software for online currency trading - to SCAM clients from they money, and I can proof that with my own screenshots and other screenshots what is available for me. And I will post them here. Just wait.

Hello Ilya, You have not answer to the last mesage, you always do, this it migt be because you are the famos Paniotov, are you on plane comin here to Switzerland? Plese, you must to keep lookin at the FPA forum to tell to us what is happening! You kno we have very much trust in this broker, so it very hard for us have this believ of our trusted broker! you proof must to be concret evidense. If you comin here meybe we can meet. ;). Plese reply to us.

I'm in Geneva right now. Welcome to see me to have a press conference.

Back