• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ac-markets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Paniotov, you is a sad man, pathetic. As more public people are now wondering the following; if this broker have committed an incorrect move then the opportunity to "correct and forget" was given to them. We read the newspapers here, so let me explain what we all realise.

1) If the documents presented to the broker were not manipulated, that is to say they were correct, the broker had the chance to come to an amical agreement with the blackmailers and have all the proof sweep under the carpet. They do not choose this route.

2) In the same scenario, the broker could have gambled all by refusing the blackmail attempt and hope that the blackmailer would lose courage and not take it further, that it would be forgotten. A gamble that if went against them would cost the owners everything they ever worked for, and more. Again, they do not choose this route.

3) What they did, according to the newspaper report I post before, is decided not to be a victim, they reported to the authorities the attempted blackmail with the use of manipulated documents.

It seems that they call your bluff Paniotov. Also I agree with Freddy4X, you are somebody that acts with NO professionalism, you have no self decorum in this matter, the way you answer the general members on a public forum is LAMENTABLE! If you have any clients left they must to be embarassed by your comportement on this forum, completely unprofessional, if they have sense they will close any business agreement they have with you. Also to ask this website to help you is also unprofessional. I do not trade in the FX market et I am not a friend of M. La Marca. I can imagine they have not answered you here because they are professional people who have lawyers who do the communicating and that they are waiting for the judge to make a decission.

ACM - Truth start to unravel

:)So far we did not see any official reply from ACM.

On any screenshots I posted here.

If ACM wants to contact me and talk to me, they have my Info,
and also I give them 100% FULL OPPORTUNITY, to discuss this situation
before Police Raid was done.

They deny any wrong doing and my offer to have a Business meeting.

Rest, what you are trying to type here is just simply bull-****.
:eek:oh:

Just like a Blockbuster!

"Wow, this is great exciting forum, I need to get my popcorns! The story so far; At the start of the movie we have a character who play the helpful citizen, he warns the public of bad company, that they been raided by police because someone has documents to prove they are into stealing peoples money. As movie unwinds, the character slowly becomes more complex, as the public begs for more information this character has to feed the frenzy and soon you realize its he who is behind the police raid, he begins to make public images to back his claim. Shock, horror! Most public find this hard to believe of a company so respected...but it must be, here is proof! Then suddenly, new information appear in the newspapers, the information that informs all that this company deffended themselves of blackmail attempts to extort money from them, we learn that the document are infact FAKE! The public are shocked, this apparently model citizen trying to warn and protect every body is infact the main scam artist in this whole story. Then we discoverd................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Now the public, who once felt pitty for this man, now feel abused, manipulated and more than anything theys feel insulted! How will it all end for this wolf in ..............................sheeps clothin......................g?"..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Backfiring plan.

sorry about above, gremlins got in my keyboard!

On a side note, it appear that Ilya has been banned from BabyPips and FXStreet, after both asked him for concrete proof that all his pictures posted where not manipulated or fraudulent, I read all this on the other forums. He was not able to do this, result, he is baned.

ACM - Public warning posted in Greece, no office for them there

Why is ACM - such a good reputation, that force to put public warning in Greece

Attachments

• ACM SA.jpg
    ACM SA.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 18
Nisse buddy, this would never make a blockbuster, more like a script for a '50s Ronnie Reagan B movie.

This Mr. Ilya is feeling his back against the wall. We can read posts about his MexBank buddies, how they have SCAM written all over about them, he still won't publicly make any connection with these Mexican schmuck scam artists, but based on reports in newspapers, we know that they're in cahoots with each other, their names appear on the same line, in the same breath.

So many people, including myself, have questioned the images he places, there is one specific image he keeps pasting everywhere of what he claims is a spread adjusting program. People, and now I, want to know what PROOF he has it belongs to this broker? People have pointed out to him that there is no ACM logo, link or anything attached to it, moreover, any of these images could have been manipulated with the use of photoshop or the equivalent, again, something else that is being investigated, the validity and true authenticity of these.

Y 28 Police Officers?

Nisse buddy, this would never make a blockbuster, more like a script for a '50s Ronnie Reagan B movie.

This Mr. Ilya is feeling his back against the wall. We can read posts about his MexBank buddies, how they have SCAM written all over about them, he still won't publicly make any connection with these Mexican schmuck scam artists, but based on reports in newspapers, we know that they're in cahoots with each other, their names appear on the same line, in the same breath.

So many people, including myself, have questioned the images he places, there is one specific image he keeps pasting everywhere of what he claims is a spread adjusting program. People, and now I, want to know what PROOF he has it belongs to this broker? People have pointed out to him that there is no ACM logo, link or anything attached to it, moreover, any of these images could have been manipulated with the use of photoshop or the equivalent, again, something else that is being investigated, the validity and true authenticity of these.

There still remains the fact that the offices of ACM were RAIDED! I have no vested interest in the outcome either way but hope no account holders lose their money. Seems even more interesting(to me) that no "Official" word from authorities about findings from raid. Is it a scam blackmail case? Or is it a scam by ACM? The silence is deafening .

ACM - another chapter of Refco history

By Swiss Law - will be no public release of Police Investigation, until Criminal Court Decision.

So far we did not see that ACM denying screenshots what I posted here, any reason why?

Only nisse and Freddy4x wolf's in sheep's clothing crying here on ACM side => prepare to get pink sleep's !!!:eek:oh:

Four Judges and 28 Financial Police Officers will not waist they time for NOTHING.

I think they have HANDS FULL to unravel ACM off 7 years success:shocked:.

Now is only one think - wait for ACM Criminal Court decision.

Time frame?

By Swiss Law - will be no public release of Police Investigation, until Criminal Court Decision.

So far we did not see that ACM denying screenshots what I posted here, any reason why?

Only nisse and Freddy4x wolf's in sheep's clothing crying here on ACM side => prepare to get pink sleep's !!!:eek:oh:

Four Judges and 28 Financial Police Officers will not waist they time for NOTHING.

I think they have HANDS FULL to unravel ACM off 7 years success:shocked:.

Now is only one think - wait for ACM Criminal Court decision.

Any thoughts or guesses as to how long we may have to wait for their "decision"? Cavity searches and "aggressive questioning" cant take that long?:p

Mr. Ilya, I don't know what you mean by pink sleep's, also let's not hope that the cavity searches will be carried out by ernest8fingers!! LOL!!

I do not know why they have not made the effort to answer you, perhaps they have more self respect than what Mr. Ilya is showing, or perhaps they have been instructed to ignore this waste of time, or even perhaps they are rubbing their hands in the knowledge that Mr. Ilya will be given a 1 way ticket to the nearest prison, shame the Gulag system no longer exists, we would love to see you pass an extended vacation there!

You know what buddy, I dealt with meaner SOBs in 'Nam! Even at my ripe ol age you have rekindled my warriors heart and am ready to put you down...no prisoners, no surrender!

I still stick by our broker, I will defend them as they have never done us no wrong. I have decided to go on a mission to gather information, stay tuned and let us see what I get back to you with, Mr. Ilya, are you ready buddy boy?!

Back