• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ac-markets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Ilya Paniotov connection to FRAUD - Part 1

Buddy, sometimes if you push too hard, you’re gonna piss the wrong guy off, and here I am! You guys want facts!? let me show you how the words “Illegal” and “Ilya Paniotov” go hand in hand to create Illegal Paniotov.

Here are the juicy bits, for more you’re all gonna have to pay that website! (Hey! I’m Jewish!)

http://74.205.55.74/offshorealert/A...link=&MainMenu=&SubscriptionType=s1WBEeleXNA=

SEC SUES INVESTMENT PROMOTER GARY MCDUFF FOR ALLEGED $11 M FRAUD

"A promoter with a long history of involvement in dubious investment schemes, which often involve offshore entities, has been accused of fraud by the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Gary Lynn McDuff helped perpetrate a scam in which over $11 million was raised from approximately 105 investors, according to a complaint that was filed by the SEC at the U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas on March 26, 2008. Defendants are McDuff, 52, described in the complaint as a former resident of Deer Park, Texas who is believed to be currently residing in Mexico…”

“… In its complaint, the SEC alleged that McDuff used an entity he controlled called MexBank SA (Strike ONE!) de CV to improperly divert investors' funds for his personal benefit. Research by OffshoreAlert showed that MexBank SA de CV also operates under the names MBFX, MexGroup, and MXBK Group SA de CV and maintains a web-site at MexGroup - Financial Services and MexGroup - Financial Services, where the group claims to be a manager of currencies.
There is nothing in its promotional material to suggest that MexBank is a licensed bank, as its name might suggest. The site does not contain the names of any individuals who are involved with the business (Strike TWO!!) and the only contact number is given as 206-339-5906, which is described as an "e-fax and voice messaging" number…”

“…The domain name 'mexbank.com' was created on August 22, 2005 and its ownership is hidden through a privacy service, while 'mexbanksa.com' was created on July 14, 2005 and is owned by Eduardo Raul Trejo…”

“…Another site that has been set up to promote MexBank but has a different design can be found at www.forexmb.com, where the only contact information is given as "Fax: +1 201 917-2623" and an email address of info@forexmb.com. The domain name 'forexmb.com' was created on November 13, 2006 and is owned by Ilia Paniotov, of Forex Trading Financial Group Corp., (Strike THREE!!!)11 Partridge Lane, Putnam Valley, NY 10579, Tel.: 845-284-2541…”

Swiss newspaper Swisster claimed that a raid by police was carried out on Thursday, April 2nd following a complaint from a former client of theirs claiming they had lost millions of dollars.

The same paper, on the 6th April, named the ex-client as MexBank; they also speak of a New York trader familiar with the affair, a certain ILYA PANIOTOV who traded with ACM on behalf of MexBank for almost 3 years, Paniotov said he had proof that ACM cheated clients through falsified currency pricing and claimed he had proof in the shape of screen shots and documents. ACM reacted by lodging a complaint claiming all this was based on lies riding on documents stolen by an ex employee. These documents were later manipulated for the purpose of a blackmailing attempt by MexBank on ACM. One of these documents purportedly shows an actual price, spread manipulation program which allowed ACM to manipulate client’s trades in the broker’s favor. Paniotov was quoted as saying, and this is the best frikkin example of the pot calling the kettle black you will ever see! “I feel it was totally illegal!”

Organized crime at its best, but you met your match with ACM. Actually, to be honest, I give you a big "BRAVO!" because amazingly you managed to mislead the authorities!

Please don't go too far....

Nisse buddy, this would never make a blockbuster, more like a script for a '50s Ronnie Reagan B movie.

This Mr. Ilya is feeling his back against the wall. We can read posts about his MexBank buddies, how they have SCAM written all over about them, he still won't publicly make any connection with these Mexican schmuck scam artists, but based on reports in newspapers, we know that they're in cahoots with each other, their names appear on the same line, in the same breath.

So many people, including myself, have questioned the images he places, there is one specific image he keeps pasting everywhere of what he claims is a spread adjusting program. People, and now I, want to know what PROOF he has it belongs to this broker? People have pointed out to him that there is no ACM logo, link or anything attached to it, moreover, any of these images could have been manipulated with the use of photoshop or the equivalent, again, something else that is being investigated, the validity and true authenticity of these.

Please my friend, please DO NOT insult our late President Ronald Reagan. He had nothing to do with ACM or MexBank scam. So watch what you write.

Why you lie to me?

I been reeding this for while, now i will give to you all to see it. I make no other coment and leve to you to make desision. My husband have this sent by one Hungarian client, this all on News on Financial Crime, Investment Fraud, Money Laundering, & White Collar Crime for KYC Due Diligence & risk mitigation

SEC SUES INVESTMENT PROMOTER GARY MCDUFF FOR ALLEGED $11 M FRAUD

A promoter with a long history of involvement in dubious investment schemes, which often involve offshore entities, has been accused of fraud by the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission.

Gary Lynn McDuff helped perpetrate a scam in which over $11 million was raised from approximately 105 investors, according to a complaint that was filed by the SEC at the U. S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas on March 26, 2008.

Defendants are McDuff, 52, described in the complaint as a former resident of Deer Park, Texas who is believed to be currently residing in Mexico…”

“… In its complaint, the SEC alleged that McDuff used an entity he controlled called MexBank SA (Strike ONE!) de CV to improperly divert investors' funds for his personal benefit. Research by OffshoreAlert showed that MexBank SA de CV also operates under the names MBFX, MexGroup, and MXBK Group SA de CV and maintains a web-site at MexGroup - Financial Services and MexGroup - Financial Services, where the group claims to be a manager of currencies.

There is nothing in its promotional material to suggest that MexBank is a licensed bank, as its name might suggest. The site does not contain the names of any individuals who are involved with the business (Strike TWO!!) and the only contact number is given as 206-339-5906, which is described as an "e-fax and voice messaging" number…”

“…The domain name 'mexbank.com' was created on August 22, 2005 and its ownership is hidden through a privacy service, while 'mexbanksa.com' was created on July 14, 2005 and is owned by Eduardo Raul Trejo…”

“…Another site that has been set up to promote MexBank but has a different design can be found at www.forexmb.com, where the only contact information is given as "Fax: +1 201 917-2623" and an email address of info@forexmb.com. The domain name 'forexmb.com' was created on November 13, 2006 and is owned by Ilia Paniotov, of Forex Trading Financial Group Corp., (Strike THREE!!!)11 Partridge Lane, Putnam Valley, NY 10579, Tel.: 845-284-2541

Are you neutral?

FPA, why you not post our discoverys? Are you to protect someone? Why Ilya can put all he wants and not me?

An oldie but goodie

Magoo, Switzerland
Rating:
Date of Post: 2006-03-20
Review: ACM is an unfair broker. Once you open a trade, you can never close it at a fair price, because a quote lag always occur. You will systematically have to pay 1 or 2 pips of spread above the "official" advertising! They stop your trades during the week-end and are able to steal up to 30% of your account. When you call them to complain, they scream at you and are very rude. All ACM staff should be sentenced to jail, I really think that will happen very soon. Garbage broker!:p How prophetic!

Hiding real proof?

FPA, why you not post our discoverys? Are you to protect someone? Why Ilya can put all he wants and not me?

FPA, I think that if Katalin Kovacs has found some information it is only fair that this is permitted to be placed on this forum thread. I thinks that if you present your website as neutral, then it is fair to put all members information up. We are all interested to see what this is. For your image it would be a correct action to take, or the reputation of FPA being biased that we read will be renforced, especially regarding this subject. Come on FPA, show us that you are fair, put on Katalins post! :)

Find a hole Ilya!

wow!...WOW!! Ilya, so many of the people were doubting you, you try to direct all looks towards ACM, you Ilya, you are the fraudster, finally R E A L independent UNMANIPULATED proof. Thank you FPA for to show you are neutral, thank you Katalin for bringing this discovery to the forefront.

You have a comment to make to us Ilya you frauder, scam artist?

Do not mess with the Swiss, Guillaume Tell will put one between your eyes!!

Thanks for returning confidence in you FPA.

Yeah, FPA, I gotta say that I wasn't too pleased with you guys on Friday last, I got to thinking you had something against ACM or, god forgive, some sort of liaison with 'ol Mr. Ilya over there. So I contacted the Kovacs whom trade a small account for us (this serves as a control platform for the main one we have traded for 4 years and FYI THAT is how we know prices and spds match). I asked Mrs. K to try, my buddies told me I must a p...off FPA with my posts! When Mrs. K failed as well, I thought FPA and Mr. Ilya were perhaps involved in some way.

But NO!! I just seen the post was GOD DARN PLACED, thanks and apologies to FPA for jumping the gun!

Ok, now I was kinda expecting the same sort of quick, garbled response from Mr. Ilya, seems like the cat got his tongue, and what about all you others huh? What reply do you have for this Securities and Exchange Commission lawsuit that connects Ilya Paniotov with this degenerate Duffy? Are you now able to agree that it brings ACM's claim of attempted blackmail by MexBank and Ilya Paniotov with those fake manipulated documents even more credible? Paniotov, I told you I was on a mission, hell, I ain't done yet..I'm still hunting you down like I did the Vietcong!

Mr. Ernestfingers, I am sending you 1 more for your collection, guess where you can stick it schmuck!

hey freddy-u need more meds

Yeah, FPA, I gotta say that I wasn't too pleased with you guys on Friday last, I got to thinking you had something against ACM or, god forgive, some sort of liaison with 'ol Mr. Ilya over there. So I contacted the Kovacs whom trade a small account for us (this serves as a control platform for the main one we have traded for 4 years and FYI THAT is how we know prices and spds match). I asked Mrs. K to try, my buddies told me I must a p...off FPA with my posts! When Mrs. K failed as well, I thought FPA and Mr. Ilya were perhaps involved in some way.

But NO!! I just seen the post was GOD DARN PLACED, thanks and apologies to FPA for jumping the gun!

Ok, now I was kinda expecting the same sort of quick, garbled response from Mr. Ilya, seems like the cat got his tongue, and what about all you others huh? What reply do you have for this Securities and Exchange Commission lawsuit that connects Ilya Paniotov with this degenerate Duffy? Are you now able to agree that it brings ACM's claim of attempted blackmail by MexBank and Ilya Paniotov with those fake manipulated documents even more credible? Paniotov, I told you I was on a mission, hell, I ain't done yet..I'm still hunting you down like I did the Vietcong!

Mr. Ernestfingers, I am sending you 1 more for your collection, guess where you can stick it schmuck!

Hey Fred-give me your address so I refill your scripts. And where can I stick you?:p LOL - moron

Back