• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ac-markets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Thank you!

Dear Wheelz, I am so sorry to be hear your story and your father story, this is not fair, this people should be punished for doing this with no morals or ethics, it is true, this kind of people ruin many, many lives, they do not care. I hope the legal people in the US find hard evidence and make them pay back you and all the others, and put them in prison, I wish you and your father "jó szerencse!", good luck! wheelz, after i read your story understand also why you have chosen your forum name...it is very nice.

Katalin, thank you for you compassion. I wish there was something I could do.

Update-No reply on emails

I am very concerned. I still have not received my wire and I cannot get Mexbank to respond to any of my emails. If there is anyone already proceeding in legal action or has information please email me. It is critical to my situation that I get this money back.

Update: Still no wire, still no response

I cannot get anyone at Mexbank to respond to my emails. Juan Carlos Harris seems to be emailing/replying to others but will not respond to me.

Ponzi Or Generous Company

Three scenarios sound like PONZI scam to me. Let me explain:

Group number one- those that had their funds stolen by ACM- pending lawsuit to get funds returned

Group number two- group that deposited money after the theft by ACM between December and April - there is a "requested European Union hold"- when the hold is lifted they’ll send money

Group number three- investors after April- can put in and get money out as wanted

HUH? Makes me think that after enough money is put in by group number three, the "hold" on group number two will be lifted and I’ll get my money back

On a positive note, they may be offering a buyout for everyone. They'll let us know in the "future." Wouldn't that be nice for all of us? I'd be happy to receive like 80-90%.

On a side note, I would like people to post threads here and start talking. Maybe just share how much you lost, and how it's effecting your life. There is power in numbers and I think we should start working together to unravel this mess.

Back