• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Ac-markets.com

General discussions of a financial company
Acm

Don' even think about ACM, they are right now will be taking to Swiss criminal court for scam and fraud.
I was trading with them for more then 2 years, most unreliable broker.

Last edited:
Sorry but I CAN'T help but....

Don' even think about ACM, thye are right now under investigation for scam and fraud.
I was trading with them for more then 2 years, most unrelaible broker.

........ SAY "over 2 years???" What took you so long?

O Z in "see the writing on the wall" Land

acm one of the good brookers

i have an ip with them i manage accounts if the their system miss they will do it for you wycwyg

:)

forexpresident.com

ACM very RUDE STAFF

I had a very unpleasant experience with these guys..
they excuted a TAKE PROFIT order for the wrong position. when I went to chat with them that guy called me on the phone and started to shout at me in a very rude and unrespectful way.

I complained to all the emails that I could find on their website.
The position was corrected and no message was recieved everscince from their staff. but I could not do any contact with them anymore..! they claimed that I was directly supervised by the ACM swiss administration....!

I closed my account with them, and tell you I WILL NEVER DO ANYMORE TRADES WITH THIS COMPANY...!

:unhappy:

Last edited:
AC-MARKET.COM = FXGREECE.GR operated the same person?

Group of which I am also we had a joint account. Who are these people FXGREECE.GR because it is something associated with our accounts. According to some information leading company in American and two Greek citizens. Does anyone know anything, any information you come right!

Last edited:
FXGreece

Hi Eurom,
I just saw your post regarding FXGREECE - I know they are the exclusive representatives of ACM in Greece. It is a greek-based broker that offers integrated FOREX solutions.
I recently opened an account with them and it all works out fine - they have excellent customer care, they publish daily technical analysis, market comments, fx news etc and they also organise seminars (very helpful for someone like me who is relatively new in this market).

As far as I know from other friends etc who have much more trading experience than I do, FXGREECE is a well respected broker in Greece.

But please, if you have any kind of info that disagrees with mine, let me know!!!
Thanks,
Forex Trader

AC-MARKET.COM = FXGREECE.GR operated the same person?

Group of which I am also we had a joint account. Who are these people FXGREECE.GR because it is something associated with our accounts. According to some information leading company in American and two Greek citizens. Does anyone know anything, any information you come right!

ACM Busted by Geneva Police

Police raid Geneva forex firm in fraud probe
by Malcolm Curtis Geneva - 03 April 2009 | 18:05

EXCLUSIVE: A squad of 28 police officers raid the downtown Geneva offices of currency trading company ACM and seize documents, a computer and other evidence in a suspected financial fraud case. Swisster discovers the unprecedented affair, being directed by an inspector and detective for the cantonal force’s financial fraud brigade, may take weeks to unravel and has involved the questioning of top officials from the company, who are refusing to comment.

Swiss Business in English: Police raid Geneva forex firm in fraud probe

Police raid Geneva forex firm in fraud probe
by Malcolm Curtis Geneva - 03 April 2009 | 18:05

EXCLUSIVE: A squad of 28 police officers raid the downtown Geneva offices of currency trading company ACM and seize documents, a computer and other evidence in a suspected financial fraud case. Swisster discovers the unprecedented affair, being directed by an inspector and detective for the cantonal force’s financial fraud brigade, may take weeks to unravel and has involved the questioning of top officials from the company, who are refusing to comment.

Swiss Business in English: Police raid Geneva forex firm in fraud probe

I have been trading with ACM for a little while. I am surprised to read the report in the website. I think this is something to take with a "pinch of salt" attitude. I base this from personal experience with the broker. There are few brokers that are so easily accessible today, a bad broker will never be so easy to reach, ACM have a very open, transparent image. I opened my account at the office on their invitation and not on internet. also few brokers are invited on international financial TV networks , ACM is one of the few. No, I have trust in this broker and I am sure that time will show that it is so.

Back