• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Accent-Forex.com (was AccentForex.com)

General discussions of a financial company
AccentForex Advantages short list

Hi, i'll try to publish in this post advantages of AccentForex.com:

• - Initial deposit from $10;
  • - Flexible leverage from 1:1 to 500:1 (8 variants);
  • - 6 types of accounts (Mini/Micro/PROfit X Swap/Swap-free);
  • - A possibility to open positions starting from 1 000 (0.01 lot);
  • - Really Tight fixed and dynamic (at choice) spreads (starting from 0.5 pip);
  • - No additional margin for locked positions;
  • - Stop Debt System - Negative account balance protection;
  • - Immediately Instant Execution. No slippage, minimal delay, minimum requotes; STP (Straight through processing) execution for all clients;
  • - NDD/NoDD execution for all orders (No Dealing Desk Execution - means No Dealer Intervention);
  • - Hedging of positions with volume from 0,1 lot on interbank market;
  • - Hedging of all positions to Market Makers;
  • - Automatic trading & scalping welcome (trading with trading robots, advisors, experts, EA, etc);
  • - Trading without swaps (Islamic accounts with no interest) is available;
  • - Short selling possibility with CFD on Forex and all other markets;
  • - No any restrictions for clients from different countries (including US clients);
  • - 62 currency pairs available (including major, minor, exotic crosses);
  • - 5 digit currency pairs with fractional pips;
  • - Over 140 financial instruments are available (on Forex & Spot Markets);
  • - CFD on Futures contract, Shares and Metals (gold/silver) – available for “Micro” accounts;
  • - No any additional charges or fees on Forex trading (only spread & Swap);
  • - Simplified process of account registration (it takes not more 5 min);
  • - Multi-currency accounts in the main currencies supported: $ - US dollar, € - EUR Euro;
  • - Partial interbank prices are supplied into Metatrader platform directly from the main liquidity suppliers on the Forex market (execution of trading transactions on the basis of trading quotes of the leading world banks);
  • - Qualified staff support, professional attitude and impeccable service 24/5;
  • - Real-time analysis & finance news;
  • - Fast, Easy and Secure Withdrawal/Deposit (via Bank, credit cards and e-wallets);
  • - Trading via Phone is available (Free for PROfit accounts);
  • - Broker use high-end equipment and best software to improve service for all clients;
  • - Client’s personal area protected by SSL technology;
  • - Highly profitable affiliate program IB Accent;
  • - A lot of Bonuses, Contests, Promo is always running.

Besides i'd like to publish actual promo:

• - Withdrawn Bonus +25% for Initial deposit
  • - Live contes-promo with $1000 prize (twice a month) and solid prize at the end of year
  • - Demo-contest "Master-Scalper" with 3 prize places each week.

And i have one question to all here: non-withdrawn bonus+35% promo is finished, but would you like it to get? Is it needed? We can ask Accent to continue it, but if it really needed.

By the way, i just find out - next draw of intermediate prize in amount of $1000 according to promo for AccentForex.com Live Accounts will be this friday!

But the main prize of promo is still waiting for its owner at the end of 2011. I think is it really for me to become a winner of thi-i-is:

landrover_34-2.jpg

Hello again.

Today i've been asked (on other forum) about restrictions for Islamic (swap-free) accounts with no interest. So i must say - in AccentForex.com there are no any limitations for it - any client can request it and trade without any swaps or commissions. Now its free.

reason.jpg

I decided to join AccentForex.com Demo contest "EA Master Scalper" next week, i gonna share my account here, and try to win smth.

Besides, i'm still choose one forex bonus from two available: Bonus+25% or Bonus+35%, maybe someone can recommend smth?

Anybody got anything real to say/a review/actual experience about this broker other than the three spammers/accentforex employees above? They appear to have a fake address in London and also claim to have an office in Indonesia. My concern is that one of the leading EA's listed on myfxbook.com claims to use this broker.

This has nothing to do with this particular Broker. However it seems to me that it is becoming incredibly difficult to trust anyone posing as a Broker. Surely there must be some reputable Brokers out there.

Back