Accentforex & PAMM scams

Please provide it here or else, I will speak to FPA to represent all of us to audit the trail logs and every transactions to prove that all trades were executed without any manipulations.
I just saw this thread. You really pretend to be ... or you guy 're really so ... I read the agreement and I advise you too. It'll help you not to talk nonsense.
Specifically on the topic: I have an experience of trading with accentforex and also investing... this experience is +very good+. I think that you 're wrong and you 're an interested person. Something smells bad from you. I advise you to be more careful with posts, cuz now I ci that you and several users here are the same person. It's funny.

It's very strange that all of people (fabregas, scamdetector) became offline at the same time. Apparently this is one person.

Can you assist to post this thread to the chat wall so all investors come in here to discuss?

For the record. I am not an investor in this fund, but I saw this coming...
See in attach what I posted in the shoutbox.
This message will not get past the Accentforex admin. Go figure why ;-)

accentforex.png

Dear Clients,

For further communication, we kindly ask you to identify yourself as customers of our company and Investors of this account (name, account number).
In another case, we regard the reviews above only as black PR of outsiders who have nothing to do with AccentForex Broker.
You can also contact our Support Team at any time and get answers to your questions.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
AccentForex Team

This is serious case that the PAMM managers aka traders are the members of the broker and consider as criminal case.

Meanwhile I couldn't disclose the account information until you have proven otherwise.

Please quote me the agreement and I am waiting you to show me.

I just saw this thread. You really pretend to be ... or you guy 're really so ... I read the agreement and I advise you too. It'll help you not to talk nonsense.
Specifically on the topic: I have an experience of trading with accentforex and also investing... this experience is +very good+. I think that you 're wrong and you 're an interested person. Something smells bad from you. I advise you to be more careful with posts, cuz now I ci that you and several users here are the same person. It's funny.

Please show me the agreement and I am ready to challenge you by other evidences you have provided and to prove your real identity as well.

Back