Accentforex & PAMM scams

It's very strange that all of people (fabregas, scamdetector) became offline at the same time. Apparently this is one person.

Oh man, this is shocking. You are right !
They are one and the same unicorn from LaLaLand only out to discredit Accentforex.
All "became" offline when LaLaLand's servers suffered a DDoS attack.

Like me, you surely received this "letter" too when you opened a (demo) account with Accentforex.
It's oozing professionalism. No alarm bells at all, right ?

Screenshot_3.png

Oh man, this is shocking. You are right !
They are one and the same unicorn from LaLaLand only out to discredit Accentforex.
All "became" offline when LaLaLand's servers suffered a DDoS attack.

Like me, you surely received this "letter" too when you opened a (demo) account with Accentforex.
It's oozing professionalism. No alarm bells at all, right ?

View attachment 34160

:D

I have no reason to regard as "black PR of outsiders who have nothing to do with AccentForex Broker" fas claimed by the AccentForex Broker Team.

I want my money back because this is criminal. If I trade myself and loss the money, I am willing. But this is not the case. This is second trap after DenT PAMM.

AccentForex is trading name and brand owned by Accent Markets Group Inc is аuthorized and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC). License No. 17931.

They obtained this license during Feb 2017. I am ready to contact them and file this issue for investigation.

I just saw this thread. You really pretend to be ... or you guy 're really so ... I read the agreement and I advise you too. It'll help you not to talk nonsense.
Specifically on the topic: I have an experience of trading with accentforex and also investing... this experience is +very good+. I think that you 're wrong and you 're an interested person. Something smells bad from you. I advise you to be more careful with posts, cuz now I ci that you and several users here are the same person. It's funny.

You want to know funny ?
Jordan goes under username "Salvatored" on Forexfactory, where he has his own thread and a Trade Explorer for everybody to follow.
Forexfactory admin changed his account from Live to Demo.
Now isn't that funny ? I mean, for no reason whatsoever....
Still no alarm bells ?

shout.png

Hello, I'm new to accentforex, I registered 2 weeks ago in Jordan's pamm account, and now I see that accentforex is scam, I do not understand anything !!!!!

Hello, I'm new to accentforex, I registered 2 weeks ago in Jordan's pamm account, and now I see that accentforex is scam, I do not understand anything !!!!!

Did you lost money in his recent trading session?

It has been identified that it is a scam trap that Jordan is suspected to be part of the team of the broker.

You can read the summary of the incident how it went through if you are one of the investors and you should know the case.

PAMM manager Jordan ( AccentForex broker ) made more than $2millions loss from 3 GBP/USD trades.
As the results, investors are unhappy because the manager did not stick to the rule of stop loss and 10% risk per trade.

Jordan placed the trades on Friday (29/9) and there were floating loss which he intended not to close at loss to meet trading session ends.

He made request from broker to extend the trading session to another week (i.e. till 6/10/2017) and broker accepted his request.

Because of this extension, withdrawals made for that trading session were not able to process and continued to the trading session.

The day before yesterday (3/10/2017), the account was on margin call and more than $2millions funds were loss.

Investors suffered more than 95% loss in funds

[QUOTE = "Scamdetector, post: 296125, member: 149124"] ¿Perdió dinero en su reciente sesión?

Se ha identificado que es una estafa trampa que se sospecha que Jordania es parte del equipo del corredor.

Usted puede leer el resumen del incidente cómo pasó si usted es uno de los inversores y usted debe saber el caso.

El gerente de PAMM Jordan (corredor de AccentForex) hizo la pérdida de más de $ 2millions de 3 comercios de GBP / USD.
Como resultados, los inversionistas están descontentos porque el gerente no se aferró a la regla de la pérdida de la parada y el riesgo del 10% por comercio.

Jordan colocó las operaciones el viernes (29/9) y hubo pérdidas flotantes que no tenía intención de cerrar en la pérdida para cumplir los fines de la sesión de negociación.

Hizo la solicitud del corredor para extender la sesión de negociación a otra semana (es decir hasta el 6/10/2017) y el corredor aceptó su petición .

Debido a esta extensión, los retiros hechos para esa sesión de negociación no pudieron procesar y continuaron a la sesión de negociación.

Antes de ayer (3/10/2017), la cuenta estaba en llamada de margen y más de $ 2 millones de fondos fueron la pérdida.

Los inversores sufrieron más de 95% de pérdida en fondos
[/ QUOTE]
Did you lost money in his recent trading session?

It has been identified that it is a scam trap that Jordan is suspected to be part of the team of the broker.

You can read the summary of the incident how it went through if you are one of the investors and you should know the case.

PAMM manager Jordan ( AccentForex broker ) made more than $2millions loss from 3 GBP/USD trades.
As the results, investors are unhappy because the manager did not stick to the rule of stop loss and 10% risk per trade.

Jordan placed the trades on Friday (29/9) and there were floating loss which he intended not to close at loss to meet trading session ends.

He made request from broker to extend the trading session to another week (i.e. till 6/10/2017) and broker accepted his request.

Because of this extension, withdrawals made for that trading session were not able to process and continued to the trading session.

The day before yesterday (3/10/2017), the account was on margin call and more than $2millions funds were loss.

Investors suffered more than 95% loss in funds
That means that the George @ dow Account PAMM account 291604 and all PAMM accounts are fake ?, ie ACCENTFOREX ES SCAM ?. Thank you

[QUOTE = "Scamdetector, post: 296125, member: 149124"]

That means that the George @ dow Account PAMM account 291604 and all PAMM accounts are fake ?, ie ACCENTFOREX ES SCAM ?. Thank you

Please avoid at all cost. Unless they provide investor access at ALL time to monitor the trades.

Jordan is the second incident that used the same tactic as DenT.

Last year 2016 during Chrismas, DenT was having huge losses but he recovered it thereafter. All investors worried at first. When DenT recovered the losses, everyone was happy. However, DenT wanted to earn more and entered few trades 1 day before the trading session ended. Such trades were in floating loss and he did not intend to close it at loss and requested to extend the trading session to next session and broker approved it. After Chrismas/weekend, the trades went against the market and margin calls occurred.

After this, everyone was finding new PAMM manager and they got Jordan. Now it is the turn for Jordan and the investors repeated the same thing to find new PAMM manager.

History repeats again in next few months or even a year or more.

Think yourself.

Last edited:
Back