Accentforex & PAMM scams

Gentlemen, greetings!
I've been working with AccentForex for 2 yrs as an investor. I also lost some of my money on this PAMM-manager's "losses". However, I was forced to join the discussion by the matter that company still has my money as investments in other pamms and I'd not want the company I've already been working with for 2 years, had additional risk.
Taking into account all facts on this thread history, the conclusion suggests that a small part of "newbie investors" in any way try to shift responsibility for their financial illiteracy.
The account was blown up due to the violation of reasonable PAMM risk limits by the manager. Analyzing Jordan's statements, it's not difficult to follow the trend of risk growth and profitability decrease throughout its history. Invest all of your capital in one such account without using diversification is an arrogant and dangerous action for any "investor" (I attach several screenshots of successful diversification).
Gentlemen, losses are inevitable in investing. To earn, you must at least know how identify, measure, distribute risk and take responsibility for it. Otherwise, all this will happen to you again with other PAMM managers, other brokers and markets.
View attachment 34351 View attachment 34352 View attachment 34353
View attachment 34351 View attachment 34352 View attachment 34353

Your so called George used the same scam tactic like DenT, Jordan. lol

I think you guys are correct: Something fishy here @Accent Forex PAMM, might be a scam, I was following this guy "George Dow" and just a week before investing the funds.
he was number 1 for some months and he has been using proper risk management draw down was usually 12% for years probably 5-6 yrs also trading good pairs with low spread and less risk, he blew his 4,8 million dollar account this month with just 4 trades trading USDZAR,GBPZAR that currency has like 40pips spread to even 180pips spread and all the investors money is gone, now the account was removed from the account listing, if he was not part of the broker scam why was the account removed, he was left with about 34k why was the account removed.

New scam now with Tonywin and Nowak.o_O

I have a lot of doubts about pamm at all, I'm skeptical of it. But it doesn't prevent many traders from trading there and attracting investors.

I've been thinking about it once again. Knowing that 95% of traders blow, it’s not important where you are pamm, mam or give signals. Sooner or later, 95% lose their accounts.

Looks like a broker-scam to me. No real imprint on their pages, the only "office address" can be found in Vanuatu and Indonesia, and their "working times" are always "UTC+2" (which could be Belarus). Also I don't know any serious broker out there who's got only one license in Vanuatu (most have CySec, FSC, IFSC, FCA, ASIC, BaFin, ...).
The weird thing is that myfxbook is sharing Anthony's myfxbook-profile on their instagram stories. Also weird is: why should a Canadian (https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonywinspamm) use a "bad broker" like this one for his trading stuff. Why not using a regulated one in Canada or UK for such high amounts he's trading with? With such high amounts of investing I could not trust a broker with only one offshore license and an already bad reputation. lol

@BFT_Asger
I followed your link and everything is fine as I think. Account is verified. Don't you think you slander this trader because of your speculations?

Back