• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ACCFX.com (Alpha Capital Center)

General discussions of a financial company
谁想与这些经纪人合作
ACCFX从伊朗和台湾人手中骗了大约2百万美元。
现在居住在美国的埃及人Nabil aabdin是创始人。 一些Facebook页面声称他是诈骗者! 他自己说ACCFX经纪人卖给了另一个埃及人Hossam Adel Refaat Ibrahim。
我们已与他联系。 不幸的是,他只有谎言!
令人惊讶的是,Nabil在1月份的FB页面中寻找新的经纪人,而Hossam想要建立另一个经纪人(在他的FB页面中说)
我们知道其他埃及人参与了这个骗局:
Soheir Adli Hatata
Omar Ahmed El hendawi
Magdy Mohamed Elgalant

如果你想和这个讨厌的埃及经纪人一起工作,要小心。
他们似乎正在移民到另一家名为IMMFX的经纪商。 因此,对这个经纪人工作也要谨慎。

In this post I want to introduce the Egyptian scammer, the owner of ACCFX broker, Hossam Adel Refaat Ibrahim.
according to this image, he owns several website:

1- le3abstore.com
it is an online clothes shopping. We advise no to buy anything through this website because a scammer is the owner of this website!

2- accfx.com
this a fake broker by which Hossam scammed over 2 Million Dollars over 2018. you can see an example of a contract between this broker and costumers.

3-richwalletex
This is another site issued fake insurance for contract between costumers and broker.

if anyone has been scammed with this person either through this broker or other ways please contact with me.

Attachments

• domain.jpg
    domain.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 6
  • richwallet.jpg
    richwallet.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 8
  • acc.jpg
    acc.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 7
Hossam Adel Refaat Ibrahim, an Egyptian fraudster in the forex market, has removed his posts about his new broker (green candle ).
Hossam calls himself a muslim and recently has been participated in Pilgrimage. With regard to the coming of Ramadan, he has scheduled to repent and stop fraud in the field of Forex.

Forex is illegal in Egypt.

you can see the deleted posts of hossam here.

قام حسام عادل رفعت إبراهيم ، وهو محتال مصري في سوق الأوراق المالية ، بإزالة منشوراته عن وسيطه الجديد
(green candle fx).
حسام يصف نفسه بأنه مسلم وقد شارك مؤخرًا في الحج. فيما يتعلق بقدوم رمضان ، فقد قرر أن يتوب ويتوقف عن الاحتيال في مجال الفوركس.

الفوركس غير قانوني في مصر

يمكنك مشاهدة مشاركات حسام المحذوفة هنا

Attachments

• deleted2.jpg
    deleted2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 6
  • deleted page of hossam.jpg
    deleted page of hossam.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 7
  • hossam.png
    hossam.png
    589.7 KB · Views: 7
one of the scammers ( he call himself Michael) lies to clients of accfx that he left this broker and his money is stolen by accfx too. He tries to sell his fake documents to clients. He claims that he owns a pdf file containing information about accfx!!

يكمن أحد المحتالين (يسمي نفسه مايكل) في عملاء accfx أنه ترك هذا الوسيط وسرقت أمواله من قبل accfx أيضًا. يحاول بيع مستنداته المزيفة للعملاء. يدعي أنه يملك ملف pdf يحتوي على معلومات حول ملف accfx !!

Attachments

• sell pdf.jpg
    sell pdf.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 8
Back