Account management frauds

thamizh

Recruit
Hi all, There are many guys doing account management in forex trading account. If we handover our trading to them as per oral agreement of profit sharing basis (75:25), they will wipe-out our account and blame the server of broking company.

They will tell like "i am not responsible for this huge order size. Automatically broking company put the order and wiping your account. You have to ask them." They will escape very clever based on the ip address changing by using VPN tools.

So be alert from these kind of guys. So do trading yourself. That would be better. I've mentioned the name and contact no of that no. 1 fraud guy.
Name: Manoj kannan
Contact no: +91_8428109815

Hi all, There are many guys doing account management in forex trading account. If we handover our trading to them as per oral agreement of profit sharing basis (75:25), they will wipe-out our account and blame the server of broking company.

They will tell like "i am not responsible for this huge order size. Automatically broking company put the order and wiping your account. You have to ask them." They will escape very clever based on the ip address changing by using VPN tools.

So be alert from these kind of guys. So do trading yourself. That would be better. I've mentioned the name and contact no of that no. 1 fraud guy.
Thanks for the information Mate.

Hai Mr.Thamuzh,
I'm Gayathiri from pune, Thanks for your valuable information, Can you tel me details about In which brokers you had account ??
what happened with him ??
past 11 months i know Mr.Kannan, He traded my acc in hantecmarket in mumbai branch, Still now no loss for my capital amount, And monthly i got 12% 15% profits like this.
My side he is too genuine and good fund manager. In my life i seen so many fund managers but all are fake, but kannan is not like that, His Concentrate is fully on capital safe and then only profit making.
Actually something happened in uniglobemarkets broker. Fraudulent broker in india, i know whats happening in this broker, Actually this broker is b-book...

So try to consul about ur broker also, Coz in india so many forex brooking companies are fake b-book only, So becareful about brooking companies

hi ji, i know kannan past 7 months i had forex account in xmmarkets, he only managed my accounts past 7 months, still now my account runnning in profits only, i dont know what personal motivation for you and kannan ji,
but i support kannan, monthly he gave nearly 12-15% returns for my investment. i trust him

i need to say one truth, kannan ji never used high volumes and he always support clients only, so i think ur words are too fake ji.

Since gayatheri and sandasingh both know Mr Kannan so well, why don't both invite him to come here and speak for himself. That would be much faster than trying to determine facts from second and third hand descriptions of what is claimed to have happened on other accounts.

what is your contact details thamizh.

YES YOU ARE RIGHT MR THAMIZ.. I ALSO LOST MY FUNDS .. INVESTORS PLEASE BE CAREFULL WITH HIM.. ONCE YOU LOST & CROSS QUESTION HIM THEN HE WILL TELL YOU LEGAL ASK

HE IS STILL ACTIVE FUND MANAGER ... INVESTORS DONT TRAP IN HIS OFFERS.. OTHERWISE U WILL REALIZE THIS POST WHEN U LOST ..

HI, HE IS A GOOD TRADER
PAST 9 MONTHS MY ACCOUNT IS GOING VERY WELL BY HIS ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
BROKER : FEDILiSCM

HIS TRADING IS SO ACCURACY , EVEN RISKLEES TRADING ONLY HE DONE

IM VERY IMPRESSED IN HIS TRADING

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-06-09-30-01-13.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-06-09-30-01-13.png
    160.9 KB · Views: 5
Back