Account manager

I'm not sure that account managers exist and I'm not sure that you need using them in case they exist. You have to understand that if you're a rookie then you must gain some experience and skills by your own, without any help, mainly because it doesn't teach you how to trade. It's quite significant for a trader to be independent, because when you start getting good money for your trading you will understand that you don't need any kind of assistance in this activity. Of course, you will face losses, nevertheless consider them as a great opportunity to gain new experience and knowledge. Just try to trade by your own.

I can’t recommend an account manager to you because I don’t use them, but I would advise being really cautious before choosing another one. I’m also sorry to hear about those losses. I think there are legit account managers out there, but a ton of them are scammers and you can’t trust just anyone. Have you considered trading on your own behalf? I’m sure there’s a reason why you’re looking for an account manager, but you might get better results without bringing one into the picture.

If you can view or verify a managers track record than I would say OK.
Can you demo their trades or use their service on a demo account? That could be a way to analyse them

I don't think that it is a good idea to try to find an account manager for your money. There is lots of scam in forex market and I have no idea how people can differentiate whether an account manager is an honest person or not. He can simply take your money and disappear.

Genuine fund managers exist but not on forums like these or Telegram and Facebook. They will be regulated and be able to prove that and their track record. Unfortunately the space has been filled with scammers posing as account managers and so I think simply avoiding them and focussing on learning to trade yourself is the way forward. Looks at investing index funds or something in the meantime as statistically these perform better than actively managed funds anyway.

While working with an account manager can offer potential benefits, there are risks involved. It's important to exercise due diligence, monitor performance, and maintain active involvement in your investment decisions.

Keep in mind that an account manager is not a guarantee of success in trading. Ultimately, you are still responsible for your own trading decisions and outcomes. Be sure to stay informed and engaged in your own trading strategy and continue to learn and grow as a trader, even if you are working with an account manager.

Back