Account manager

Yes even I am looking for a conclusion.
Im currently collecting all information needed to write my story with account managers & once everything is clear i will post about it here whether it’s negative or positive (although im really hoping its gonna be positive lol ) anyways i hope it will help other people.

Im currently collecting all information needed to write my story with account managers & once everything is clear i will post about it here whether it’s negative or positive (although im really hoping its gonna be positive lol ) anyways i hope it will help other people.
That will be so kind of you. Thank you

Guys i posted my story with account managers so u can check it in « scam alerts ».
Be safe guys its rare that u find an honest one.

I have to agree with previous posters, it is better to learn to trade/invest on your own. Even if you find an account manager that is not out to scam you, it is risky to trust someone with your money like that. And if you don't have enough knowledge, you might not be able to recognise in time if an account manager is not doing their job well.

Hello traders,

I'm a newbie in trading world learning trading as part time . I need assistance in finding the best and genuine forex account managers. Who can trade on behalf of me on profit sharing basis. I need your help in finding the best traders. I'm fed up with scammers who have blew my accounts in minutes which lead to losing me around 5000$. I'm fed up. I want your help in finding the one who can trade for me
Why don't you try out PAMM manager associated with brokers... They are likely to genuine ones as off course a broker allows him to trade for its clients after proper verification and background check?

Back