Account manager

Eryk Martin

Recruit
So i guess by reading all ur answers guys , account managers are a scam but is there a chance that one can find an honest account manager? Or we should just avoid them always?
Yes even I am looking for a conclusion.

Somti

Private, 1st Class
Yes even I am looking for a conclusion.
Im currently collecting all information needed to write my story with account managers & once everything is clear i will post about it here whether it’s negative or positive (although im really hoping its gonna be positive lol ) anyways i hope it will help other people.

Eryk Martin

Recruit
Im currently collecting all information needed to write my story with account managers & once everything is clear i will post about it here whether it’s negative or positive (although im really hoping its gonna be positive lol ) anyways i hope it will help other people.
That will be so kind of you. Thank you

Somti

Private, 1st Class
Guys i posted my story with account managers so u can check it in « scam alerts ».
Be safe guys its rare that u find an honest one.

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
In 95% of cases account management is a scam. Searching a person who will put your money to work you will most likely come upon a guy who puts his efforts in advertising his "services" rather than improving his trading skill. This is well know issue of adverse selection.

But if you still want to explore the option of passive income, search in the places with ratings, verified account performance, statistics, etc. which will ensure you will make at least informed decision. An example can be brokers which offer pamm platform like Hotforex, etc.

I have to agree with previous posters, it is better to learn to trade/invest on your own. Even if you find an account manager that is not out to scam you, it is risky to trust someone with your money like that. And if you don't have enough knowledge, you might not be able to recognise in time if an account manager is not doing their job well.