Account manager

Olieng38

Sergeant
I tend to suppose that you'd better try to trade by yourself in order to exclude falling into the hands of scammers again. In case you have a solid amount of money which you're able to invest, then you have to train a little bit on a demo account, elborate your personal strategy and then try your hand at a real account. Scammers are around us and this is so difficult to find an appropriate compeny who can provide you with such kind of services. Account managers are also traders but they have more experience than you, thus why don't you try by yourself to master trading and then you will have no need in such kinds of traders.

Enayess

Recruit
I don't advise you doing that.
First of all, I don't think that some real trader will bear such responsibility and trade from your behalf. I believe that everybody understands that it is better to trade for yourself and the money that you can get for trading from some other account will not be enough to compensate on the efforts that you spent on trading. Secondly, if someone agrees to be your account manager, he may be a scammer and it will be very difficult to know about it in advance

perryjohn765

Private
it is sometime good to use the account managers though we all know it is risky, so if you are willing to risk the money from someone else's hand then one can go ahead.

fxoday

Recruit
The main goal among investors is to increase their portfolio, become a standalone trader or investor trader both have the main goal to make money from forex business, usually investor trader will looking good track record account manager, maybe they looking in PAMM trader monitoring rate, tracking Myfxbook, etc.

Spellkiller

Private, 1st Class
I feel that it is more reliable to create your own trading bot which will not scam you and do wahtever you want it to do. As for account managers, I would never trust my money to somene whom I barely know. It is definetely not safe. More than that, such account managers will ask to pay them certain fees and you'll never know how lucrative this whole affair will be.

Gholis

Recruit
I'm not sure that account managers exist and I'm not sure that you need using them in case they exist. You have to understand that if you're a rookie then you must gain some experience and skills by your own, without any help, mainly because it doesn't teach you how to trade. It's quite significant for a trader to be independent, because when you start getting good money for your trading you will understand that you don't need any kind of assistance in this activity. Of course, you will face losses, nevertheless consider them as a great opportunity to gain new experience and knowledge. Just try to trade by your own.

bigdolly

2nd Lieutenant
it is sometime good to use the account managers though we all know it is risky, so if you are willing to risk the money from someone else's hand then one can go ahead.
Yeah but it's difficult to tell apart good manager from bad one. For example in Hotforex PAMMs representation of performance of a manager is great you can make correct decision based on the data.

perryjohn765

Private
Yeah but it's difficult to tell apart good manager from bad one. For example in Hotforex PAMMs representation of performance of a manager is great you can make correct decision based on the data.
yeah i agree with you on this, it is dificult to differentiate. need something like that where one can make correct decision.

HeavenLeighRob

Private, 1st Class
I can’t recommend an account manager to you because I don’t use them, but I would advise being really cautious before choosing another one. I’m also sorry to hear about those losses. I think there are legit account managers out there, but a ton of them are scammers and you can’t trust just anyone. Have you considered trading on your own behalf? I’m sure there’s a reason why you’re looking for an account manager, but you might get better results without bringing one into the picture.

FriendlyFX

Corporal
If you can view or verify a managers track record than I would say OK.
Can you demo their trades or use their service on a demo account? That could be a way to analyse them