Account manager

Mourya33

Recruit
Hello traders,

I'm a newbie in trading world learning trading as part time . I need assistance in finding the best and genuine forex account managers. Who can trade on behalf of me on profit sharing basis. I need your help in finding the best traders. I'm fed up with scammers who have blew my accounts in minutes which lead to losing me around 5000$. I'm fed up. I want your help in finding the one who can trade for me

I'm not sure many real ones exist and unlike Facebook you will probably get many saying the same thing in here. I would personally focus on your own learning and stop trying to make money from this so early on as you will more likely lose it.

Of course I can be wrong, but I think that you should trade on your own. Yes, it's not a simple business and there are a lot of features to deal with. But it is definitely worth the potential freedom and profit that you will get in the future.

Give it up before you face some trouble.
In this business, always more success is achieved by those people who learn and constantly work for results.

I would give yourself time, invest in learning and trade for yourself. With account managers there are some that will exploit you and others that take a massive cut of your profits.

Hello traders,

I'm a newbie in trading world learning trading as part time . I need assistance in finding the best and genuine forex account managers. Who can trade on behalf of me on profit sharing basis. I need your help in finding the best traders. I'm fed up with scammers who have blew my accounts in minutes which lead to losing me around 5000$. I'm fed up. I want your help in finding the one who can trade for me
Don't use an account manager!!

Hello traders,

No service can guarantee returns so risk will always be there if you want to trade this way

Back