Account manager

To be honest someone to manage your account always rings as a scam to me. There’s no need for someone who’s decent to do it as would be making a killing themselves

To be honest someone to manage your account always rings as a scam to me. There’s no need for someone who’s decent to do it as would be making a killing themselves
Most of the time yes you are right... But if you do a good research and connect to managers via regulated brokers, the possibility of scam is very rare. But definitely giving your account to someone in your insta DM claiming 10000 USD in 1 week is a pure scam.. :p

I think as investor traders need to beware if there are account manager offer high promise will making easy money and guarantee a profit, forex is risky and investor should realize if forex is risky, sometimes they tempted by the sweet dream but less pay attention to the risk that involved.

Hello traders,

I'm a newbie in trading world learning trading as part time . I need assistance in finding the best and genuine forex account managers. Who can trade on behalf of me on profit sharing basis. I need your help in finding the best traders. I'm fed up with scammers who have blew my accounts in minutes which lead to losing me around 5000$. I'm fed up. I want your help in finding the one who can trade for me
Honestly you can learn most things on YouTube - do some digging. You don't have to pay for any course/signals - just open a demo account whilst you learn a solid strategy

I tend to suppose that you'd better try to trade by yourself in order to exclude falling into the hands of scammers again. In case you have a solid amount of money which you're able to invest, then you have to train a little bit on a demo account, elborate your personal strategy and then try your hand at a real account. Scammers are around us and this is so difficult to find an appropriate compeny who can provide you with such kind of services. Account managers are also traders but they have more experience than you, thus why don't you try by yourself to master trading and then you will have no need in such kinds of traders.

I don't advise you doing that.
First of all, I don't think that some real trader will bear such responsibility and trade from your behalf. I believe that everybody understands that it is better to trade for yourself and the money that you can get for trading from some other account will not be enough to compensate on the efforts that you spent on trading. Secondly, if someone agrees to be your account manager, he may be a scammer and it will be very difficult to know about it in advance

it is sometime good to use the account managers though we all know it is risky, so if you are willing to risk the money from someone else's hand then one can go ahead.

The main goal among investors is to increase their portfolio, become a standalone trader or investor trader both have the main goal to make money from forex business, usually investor trader will looking good track record account manager, maybe they looking in PAMM trader monitoring rate, tracking Myfxbook, etc.

I feel that it is more reliable to create your own trading bot which will not scam you and do wahtever you want it to do. As for account managers, I would never trust my money to somene whom I barely know. It is definetely not safe. More than that, such account managers will ask to pay them certain fees and you'll never know how lucrative this whole affair will be.

Back