account terminated.

cvskumari

Recruit
hi my name is cvs kumari iam from india i opened a trading account with figfx bearing account no 133053 in the month of november 2010 initially i invested 200usd which i lost in trading and then i invest 600usd and out of that investment i withdrew 600usd last month and today i withdrew another 600usd and now suddenly i received a email from them saying my account is terminated as i have not sent the signed terms of agreement. and i do not understand when i received email from them that my account is fully verified. they terminate my account now and that too after 2 month of trading. if they had to terminate the account they should have done after 7 days of account opening. not when i request withdrawal. i had 1000usd in the account and now they are saying to send the signed documents again and invest again and trade again.

now i dont know what to do can someone please help me iam 60year old women. can anyone help me please

account disabled

now i recd this two emails from them.
FIGfx Customer Support, Jan-04 20:03 (EET):
Hello,

Yes, your account WAS and IS verified.
This has absolutely nothing to do with verification. This is a mandatory requirement by the TOS that it seems you did not read.
I am sorry, but this case is now over. Please, stop submitting tickets or I will have to also ban your support portal account.

Thank you & Have a nice day

__
Best regards,
FIG Solutions Limited Inc.

and

FIGfx Customer Support, Jan-04 20:04 (EET):
Hello,

Please print a copy of the terms of service, and visit your lawyer if you feel cheated.

This case, is Closed.

Thank you & Have a nice day

__
Best regards,
FIG Solutions Limited Inc.

please tell me that to do

The problem is that you made too much % profit.

I think FIG FX constantly checks the % profit of all clients and the ones who make too much are given a hard time and maybe even booted out.

hi my name is cvs kumari iam from india i opened a trading account with figfx bearing account no 133053 in the month of november 2010 initially i invested 200usd which i lost in trading and then i invest 600usd and out of that investment i withdrew 600usd last month and today i withdrew another 600usd and now suddenly i received a email from them saying my account is terminated as i have not sent the signed terms of agreement. and i do not understand when i received email from them that my account is fully verified. they terminate my account now and that too after 2 month of trading. if they had to terminate the account they should have done after 7 days of account opening. not when i request withdrawal. i had 1000usd in the account and now they are saying to send the signed documents again and invest again and trade again.

now i dont know what to do can someone please help me iam 60year old women. can anyone help me please

Did you get your capital and the profits that you earned?

Back