• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AceFxPro.com

General discussions of a financial company
My experience with them was bad and don’t think they deserve to get any rating at all. It is just unfortunate that there is no option for no rating. They act so unprofessional with trader clients and in the end, they milk you more and more till you’re dry. That was my experience with them and it really affected my financial stability. I invested because I wanted to make a profit from my pension fund but the reverse was the case. I did not only lose profit, but I also lost my pension too. It was chance that smiled on me when a friend told me about Mr. Richmond and I reported my situation to her through her mai ;’ ( FightingScumLikeMe AT ScamYouToDeath C M
he got my case handled and other details for the process. To my greatest surprise ever, we got my whole amount. That was a huge relief.
Before investing your hard-earned mo key think well
Delete

Back