Acervo Group

They have refused to pay out withdrawals of the deposits or profits in my account with them. My contact at Acervo tells me he has left the company and that I must now deal with his 'superiors' at admin@acervo.com. He refused to give me names or telephone numbers. Their London lineline number has not worked since end of December 2916 and he has refused since then to give me an alternative number or his landline number. He told me that they have moved from the address shown on their website, (and that is why he could no longer be reached on the landslides were number next Myers but would not give me the new address other than to say it was near St. Paul's Cathedral(!)

iPad problem. Message sent before I was finished and garbage inserted at end.
Sho
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address https://acervogroup.com/contact-us/

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13477/acervogroup-binary-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages.

Note: Don’t forget to update your review/s when you got solution of your problem, Best Of Luck

Have already done as you suggested re credit card deposits and all contact via their website simply ignored. Bulk of money deposited by wire transfer

Have already done as you suggested re credit card deposits and all contact via their website simply ignored. Bulk of money deposited by wire transfer
Try to invite them here again and then lets see if they answer or not and after that you can go with FPA traders court case against them.

The matter is in the hands of the UK police. I do not want to do anything further now that might prejudice their investigations...... other than to warn your members about Acervo

I hope you are pursuing the chargebacks with your bank. Chances are the only real UK presence of this company is nothing more than a virtual address.

Yes I am. It is a UK registered company with a director, whose name I have, a previous name of the company and the names of the current two shareholders and director of that company.

Back