ACFX.COM seems SCAM

seregas

Recruit
For a one month (26 days) I am trying to withdraw money from my account # 89155. I can't withdraw not only my profit, but even a deposit. And with a bank transfer and via an Webmoney i tried. Both times, to no avail. They support never answer.
CySEC suspend they licence at the beginning of April. According to the decision of the regulator, acfx.com is obliged to withdraw funds broker traders at their request. However, this does not happen.

And what to do now? What the best way to return my money?

I urge traders not to deposit money at this broker unteel this problem have been reasolved.

For a one month (26 days) I am trying to withdraw money from my account # 89155. I can't withdraw not only my profit, but even a deposit. And with a bank transfer and via an Webmoney i tried. Both times, to no avail. They support never answer.
CySEC suspend they licence at the beginning of April. According to the decision of the regulator, acfx.com is obliged to withdraw funds broker traders at their request. However, this does not happen.

And what to do now? What the best way to return my money?

I urge traders not to deposit money at this broker unteel this problem have been reasolved.

Seems that website is also not working, Do you have your Account manager`s Skype?

Back