ACFX does not return funds

Andris.Gainis

Recruit
Hello my name is Andris Gainis. My ACFX MT4 account number is 98532. I have 4771.79 USD on my account. I requested funds withdrawal via bank wire transfer on april 11th this year. I have received e-mail on that same day (11th of paril) which states : "Dear Andris Gainis,This is to confirm that your withdrawal instruction has been received and is currently being processed."
It has been almost two months and the funds are still in MT4. Also I have not received rebates for the month of march (www.globegain.com).

I am aware that Cysec has taken away their licence, but they are obligated to return customers funds.

Hello my name is Andris Gainis. My ACFX MT4 account number is 98532. I have 4771.79 USD on my account. I requested funds withdrawal via bank wire transfer on april 11th this year. I have received e-mail on that same day (11th of paril) which states : "Dear Andris Gainis,This is to confirm that your withdrawal instruction has been received and is currently being processed."
It has been almost two months and the funds are still in MT4. Also I have not received rebates for the month of march (www.globegain.com).

I am aware that Cysec has taken away their licence, but they are obligated to return customers funds.

You talked with customer support regarding your wid? If yes then what answer you have received from them?

i dont think they will return trader's fund..mine $1637 still pending for withdrawal since last month

For those who deposited by credit or debit cards, a chargeback may be the only option. Call the card's issuing bank, ask to speak to the fraud department, and explain how the withdrawal service is not being offered as promised.

If the bank rejects you, it may be worth asking WinChargeback or another chargeback professional for help.

Also, report them to Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

QUOTE]You talked with customer support regarding your wid? If yes then what answer you have received from them?[[/QUOTE]

They have disabled live chat on their website (the live chat icon is not clickable). However I contacted them by phone, they informed that I must write about this issue to compliance@acfx.com They replied following:

"Dear Client,

Thank you for your email.

Your unique reference number will be AA20160235. Please quote the unique reference number in any future communications.

We would like to inform you that due to issues related to abusive trading performed by a number of our clients, all the trading accounts are under investigation for arbitrage and we would like to ask for your patience on our reply.

Kind Regards,

OPERATIONAL COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT"

It`s been four and a half months since I ordered withdrawal. SCAM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back