ACFX ignoring withdrawal request for more than three weeks.

cbm.mng.trm

Private
ACFX ignoring my withdrawal request for more than 3 weeks.
I emailed them, called them, chat with them, but they don't give me my money.
They did send a confirmation email that they received my request, but on the phone they said that 'I'll receive the money in the future but they don't know to tell when'.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

And here is a summary of a chat with one of ACFX's reps:

System 9:38:00 PM
Topic: FPA

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

ACFX Support enters the chatroom.
ACFX Support 9:38:38 PM
Hello Yaniv, my name is ACFX Support, how may I help you?
Yaniv 9:38:58 PM
Hi My Account number is 21663
ACFX Support 9:41:26 PM
ok
Yaniv 9:43:19 PM
Can you update me regarding my withdrawal request?
ACFX Support 9:43:52 PM
I see that your request are in process
Yaniv 9:44:18 PM
What does it mean, it is in process for the last three weeks, when I'm going to receive the money?
ACFX Support 9:46:54 PM
Your account manager will check tomorrow morning
Yaniv 9:49:01 PM
Why? I email my account manager Rejni through support@acfx.com a lot of times during the last two weeks, I also talked to her on the phone or tried to reach her by the phone but never receive a straight answer why you denying my request?

I left he a message yesterday and the day before and been told that she will call me back and she never did?

ACFX Support 9:49:55 PM
we are not deny your request

you will receive funds as soon as possible

Yaniv 9:51:13 PM
Please provide a due date and explanation why I didn't receive it already?
ACFX Support 9:53:19 PM
I can't check now because Accounting is out of office, they finish with work for today
Yaniv 9:53:55 PM
That exactly what I have been told for the last two weeks, did you receive my emails? why you never answer to my emails?
ACFX Support 9:54:32 PM
we received your emails

I will send your request to your account manager and Accounting

Yaniv 9:55:23 PM
So why you never replay to my emails?
ACFX Support 9:56:16 PM
Sir I will send your compliance to your account manager and accounting
Yaniv 9:56:33 PM
Can you copy me on the email you send them?
ACFX Support 9:57:22 PM
I will send your chat with me
Yaniv 9:57:55 PM
? can you cc me on the email that you're sending to my account manager and accounting ?
ACFX Support 9:58:14 PM
no
Yaniv 9:58:18 PM
why?!
ACFX Support 9:59:12 PM
Sir, you can send compliance to accounting and to your account manager also

I will copy and send this chat to them

Yaniv 10:00:01 PM
That what I already did many times for the last two weeks and you just admitted that YOU RECEIVED those email!!!

Can you send me a confirmation email that my request is in process and an approximate of the time it will take?

ACFX Support 10:01:48 PM
accounting can send conformation email that your withdrawal request are in process and they or your account manager can tell you when will you receive funds,
Yaniv 10:02:12 PM
When are they going to email/call me?
ACFX Support 10:02:29 PM
Tomorrow
Yaniv 10:02:55 PM
ok, I'm waiting now to see an email from you as confirmation, please send it now.
ACFX Support 10:04:18 PM
accounting can send conformation email that your withdrawal request are in process , accounting finish with work for today, they start with work tomorrow morning at 9 am GMT+1
Yaniv 10:04:44 PM
you said that you will send them an email and will copy me so please do it now.

I'm waiting...

ACFX Support 10:05:27 PM
I will send them a email with our chat
Yaniv 10:05:37 PM
please do.

please look into the link below.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...request-more-than-three-weeks.html#post164798
ACFX Support 10:07:00 PM
Sir, you made withdrawal request before two weeks not three weeks

and also was a two day holiday

please be patient
Yaniv 10:08:39 PM
As you continuously ignorance, I applied a complain at the FPA, and since you're not willing to email me a confirmation, I'll add this chat to the complain as an evidence. I give you exactly 24 hours to send me the money.

Good job so far.

If you haven't done it yet, leave them a review.

if there's no progress by next week, you can start filing complaints with eConsumer.gov and any regulator who might be willing to listen,

I didn't open yet.

Here is another chat I had with them today.

During the chat they called me and again, didn't give me a due date or any information, I asked to talk with the manager and they promised that a manager will contact me in 1 hour.

Let's see what will happen.
Topic: Hi

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

ACFX Support enters the chatroom.
ACFX Support 9:34:51 AM
Hello Yaniv, my name is ACFX Support, how may I help you?
Yaniv 9:35:37 AM
As continuously of yesterday chat, I'm still waiting for your respond by email/phone of my withdrawal request.
ACFX Support 9:36:43 AM
I will forward your request
Yaniv 9:37:38 AM
But this is exactly what you said yesterday, a week ago and so on, and nothing happened...
ACFX Support 9:38:30 AM
I will forward your request , You will receive reply ASAP
Yaniv 9:39:03 AM
please see the attached chat transcript from yesterday.
ACFX Support 9:40:18 AM
Kind sir, you will receive reply to your request
Yaniv 9:41:00 AM
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...withdrawal-request-more-than-three-weeks.html

As you probably can understand, I don't believe to your promises any more... unless you will provide a reasonable explanation or contact me by email / phone right away.

ACFX Support 9:43:12 AM
I understand you
Yaniv 9:51:22 AM
As per our phone call, I'm waiting for a supervisior to call me in the next 60 minutes.

Things are getting so smooth after complaining to the FPA...

The the respond I got now. but don't be so happy, since I have another account and for the other account they still ignoring...

Dear Mr. Knany,

We wish to inform you that we have received your funds withdrawal request and have deducted the amount of 10802.62 USD from your trading account.

We are in the process of transferring this amount to your bank account and will confirm this transaction in due course.

Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact.

With kind regards

Accounting Department
Accounting@acfx.com

My Name is Marko Popovic and I represent ACFX Support Department.
First allow me to apologize for any inconvenience this delay might have caused you. Such delays are not common in ACFX as any of our clients in this forum can testify. I would like to assure you that your withdrawal has been accordingly processed and your funds sent to your bank account.
Now to clarify the issue, you have placed your withdrawal order on the 18th of April; however our compliance officer didn’t approve the request due to expired proof of address. You provided your account manager with proper KYC document on 24th of April and your request was relayed to our accounting department but due to extensive public holidays in Cyprus during that period many deposit and withdrawal requests accumulated and our accounting department faced what we admit to be a period of delay in processing incoming and outgoing payments.
Fortunately our management has taken appropriate action to insure no such issue occur again and have sanctioned complimentary trading credit compensations to all clients affected by such delays. You may contact your account manager to claim yours.
Finally I would like to remind all dear readers that ACFX is a CYSEC regulated and MIFID complaint broker hence there is no possibility of your funds being insecure especially when out firm is a member of the reputable Atlas Group.

Back