ACM-FX Scam

Hi, I also lost money in ACM-FX. My friend lost in Sakura. Sakura, ACM-FX, GTP they are the same people working together - if anybody can help ? I dont know what to do ? Plesae help ! I can sen copy of emails, transefrs etc.

This works better if each person opens a thread and gives details of exactly what happened, how much money was involved, etc.

ACM-fx disappeared with lots of customer trading money.am also one of the victim.
we are not able to access the website since April 6th
don't answer mails anymore,
they delete the system on MyFXbook,
Why the GTP-FX and Sakura sites are offline.
pls help me to get back our money.

PERSONAL UPDATE ON ACM-FX: I have seen a lot of email flying around and stayed out of it and went through my bank to get a charge-back to the value of my account balance by taking back some of my visa debit card input transactions. I can report that the bank called me today to announce that during the 90 days period for the broker (ACM-FX) or merchant (SOREXPAY) to challenge no challenge had been made and the 6,000 GBP recovered is now back in my bank account. So I am now a happy bunny again after that unwelcome interlude. I would just add for the possible benefit of others reading this is ACM-FX, the one based in the Seychelles, not any other kind of ACM; 'chargeback' does not exist for bank wires (which is why I never use them); FCA in Vanuatu and any other Pacific island are all an utter waste of time and the president of the FCA there will also double up as the local postman and be homeless again when the next hurricane hits the island. I am also taking my own advice again and not touching anything that is not UK FCA Regulated with a bricks and mortar office in London I can visit and meet with the broker and staff. I hope the rest of you manage to get your money back as well, best of luck. Ian Edwards

Back