ACM-FX Scam

Im also a victim of this scammers and lost $10k.
Deposit the funds through bank wire, unfortunately my bank can't do anything about it.
Also mailed the FSC in Vanuata this morning and filled in a FCA "Report a scam or unauthorised firm" form but don't expect anything from it.
Is there anything else you can do about it?

Strange not the whole site is offline.
https://secure.acm-fx.com

"Hi dear fellow investors and traders I would advise reporting this situation to actionfraud.com, you can report this using their online reporting tool at: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-fraud-about-you
You can report this online using the option 'Investment Other'. Please even if you deposited 1k your complaint is very important I already submitted my request for the police in the UK to investigate they said they will need all evidence in the future if we complain together they will have enough evidence to investigate and prosecute these people please do not be afraid to do this because I am pretty sure some people gave all their money to this company we need to do something about it.
Actionfraud already answered me today, I now post only part of the answer: “Please be assured that by contacting us you are giving the police and other law enforcement agencies vital information that they need to protect you and others. The information you provided can be matched against the many thousands of fraud reports each month and can be used to disrupt criminal activity as well as used for prevention advice and campaigns.”
Dear fellow traders and investors let’s do something about it before they completely disappear. As soon as I get answers from other institutions I will post it everywhere I can.

Im also a victim of this scammers and lost $10k.
Deposit the funds through bank wire, unfortunately my bank can't do anything about it.
Also mailed the FSC in Vanuata this morning and filled in a FCA "Report a scam or unauthorised firm" form but don't expect anything from it.
Is there anything else you can do about it?

Strange not the whole site is offline.
https://secure.acm-fx.com

For UK/EU(?) based people the Action Fraud number is NFRC170401809395. They will take weeks to aggregate data and may or may not take it to the police. For an immediate action using the Action Fraud number you should approach the bank (MegaTransfer) where the funds were held and they should freeze any of your accounts associated with ACM-FX accounts and investigate. They should do this if they are FCA compliant which they say they are. I did this yesterday. MegaTransfer have replied today saying they want more detail about the case. I'll give that to them later on. Hopefully they have frozen my investor account etc. and any other ACM- accounts pending an investigation.

Hi, I also lost money in ACM-FX. My friend lost in Sakura. Sakura, ACM-FX, GTP they are the same people working together - if anybody can help ? I dont know what to do ? Plesae help ! I can sen copy of emails, transefrs etc.

Back