ACME HEDGE scam

Amin EL-HAKIM

Master Sergeant
I already have an open case against ECNALPHA.COM here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/open-cases/19656-case-2012-036-amin-el-hakim-vs-www-ecnalpha-com.html, and I mentioned an account manager who lost around 80% of my balance by managing my account with a different broker. That account manager is ACME HEDGE also known as WINLAND INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED owned by Tony Hedrick. I protected their identity in my previous case on the term that they are helping me to get my money back from ecnalpha, and they've been stalling week after week asking not to post their name on the FPA. Apparently, they are involved in all ecnalpha's cases posted on the FPA. The way I see it, ACME HEDGE owes me 9k and ecnalpha owes me the rest 10k.
ACME HEDGE apparently is completing their withdrawals from ecnalpha with no problems as you can see here: Acme Hedge Normal Managed Real Test by ForexPeaceArmy.com.

I find it hard to believe that the broker paid 436 541.00 to ACME HEDGE and they both refuse to pay your money. There must be something behind the scenes running between them. They obviously both profit against investors.

This one should get real interesting real fast.

I strongly disagree with Amin Hakim. Yes we managed his account with a different broker and because of poor execution, we lost the money and requested him to open an account with the broker on which we are trading. He did the same and we recovered the losses.

But recently because of some issues with the broker, they never paid few of the clients including me and amin hakim. We are also equally and eagerly awaiting our pending dues from them. They promised us to pay within the next 3 months.

Now we are in search of another good broker, who doesn't have execution issue. We will inform here once our money is received.

They are not registered asset managers.

They illegally provide financial services.

They promise a double digit monthly return. They also require a laughable 50% performance fee.

Unbelievable ! They bet the farm at every attempt to scalp the market.

They should face a judge sooner or later.

the large withdrawal debited from our account is still not received. we are awaiting the money. they promised to return in 90 days

"We are no longer accepting any new clients. Existing clients can contact us at support@ecnalpha.com

Due to banking issues, all existing clients will get their pending dues within 90 to 120 days.

After the settlement of all pending dues, we will get regulated and restart regular operations. Thank you for all your continued support. "

What the hell is that!!!

I find it hard to believe that the broker paid 436 541.00 to ACME HEDGE and they both refuse to pay your money. There must be something behind the scenes running between them. They obviously both profit against investors.

It's impossible that a bucketshop would be able to pay that kind of money to a trader. Something in all that is not real.

Back