ACTCFX – NFA registered, but still scamming a trader

ACTCFX address is a house in suburbs, see goole maps

ACTCFX address is a house in suburbs, see goole maps

26 Fore st Canterbury, NSW 2193 Australia

Go to google.com, maps at top right, type in address, zoom in, click on satellite, click on yellow person icon and place circle in front of 26 Fore St. and what do you see. And old off-yellow house with the red truck in front.
They did not even use a fancy office building post office box. compare to a local FXCM building at 2701 Dallas Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093. It has lots of cars in front FXCM now so must be doing well.

So, I believe this further confirms a possible scam.

They did not even use a fancy office building post office box. compare to a local FXCM building at 2701 Dallas Pkwy, Plano, TX 75093. It has lots of cars in front FXCM now so must be doing well.

My FXCM office sat pic must have been done on Sunday, because there were hardly any cars on the lots :) Anyway, it's a good idea to check the broker's office address this way. I will check one of my brokers in a moment. Thanks for the hint.

FPA Scam

Dear All,

If some of us know so much about NFA and all the regulated body, why dont you give a list of all the geniue broker with registeration ID with NFA to our fellow trader so that they too will not go the way of Ainm.

The International Police

I've found referring them to INTERPOL, in particular, Financial fraud , gets their attention...You can run, but you can't hide...:confused:

Bonds, James Bonds...shaken, not stirred...

Beware of Prime4x as well, I'm currently in a discussion with them about their "No Margin Call" Margin Call...I didn't believe it myself, but I saved multiple chats with Prime4x agents assuring me that they NEVER did margin calls, not for a year, not even if you buy gold at $1100 and it goes down to $800 and you only have $1000 in your account and it's -$2000, never ever ever, why do you ask? 4 hours after I deposited my first $500 in Prime4x, they did a margin call, and closed all my positions, left my account at -$14. That was one month ago. They have now started answering my emails, but now say this was "a misunderstanding" tho they have not restored my positions, which are now worth $3750, and that's with just holding the trades for a month, no in and out trades. I have screenshots of their entire website, repeatedly promising "No Margin Calls" all over the place. I'm contacting the Dubai Police and the Sheik of Dubai as well, who just nicely passed a law in December 2009, which gives financial fraudsters 5 years in prison, or until you pay back the money that you stole. I liked that added prison incentive to find the stolen money...maybe we need a Sheik...;)...he has a facebook page too...it should be an interesting international dialog, which he has taken great interest in recently...Sheik of Dubai said the new law was to "Protect Dubai's reputation as an international financial center."

Dear All,

If some of us know so much about NFA and all the regulated body, why dont you give a list of all the geniue broker with registeration ID with NFA to our fellow trader so that they too will not go the way of Ainm.

Even NFA registered brokers change their registration status from time to time. The shift from broker to IB and back. Some of them drop it all together. If 10:1 goes through, you'll see a mass exodus of brokers from the USA.

Even IB registration should give some protection. I hope Amin is filing all the appropriate complaints with the NFA.

Forex

Well what about XXXXX.XXX? Any one has ever tried that?
Regards.

Moderation note: If you think a company is a scam, start a thread for that here in the Scam Alerts Folder or post in an existing thread about that company.

The Scam Alerts Folder IS NOT for "Has anyone tried ...?" or "Is ... a scam or not?" How would you feel if you owned or worked for a legitimate company and people were chatting about you in a folder with Scam in the name? Imagine how that would look in search engine results.

This thread is primarily about ACTCFX. Even if the broker you named was a scam, asking people to hold a conversation about them here detracts from the whole purpose of having discussion threads.

Well, I'll tell ya, I think you're wrong about not being able to mention said broker. And indeed, it is related to this thread. I was shocked when I saw "GAIN Capital" in this scam thread, as they are one and the same with the aforementioned question: "What about forex.com, anyone ever try that?" Well, yes I have, and I love them. Never had a problem with them, and they sent my money to the UK no charge last year when all the BS with the NFA hedging started. From what I read in an earlier post, Gain Capital said they have no relation to ACTCFX, and indeed GAIN should be worried about forgery of their "customer agreement", and indeed, they said they were sending their investigation dept out after them. I always gotten quick response from forex.com/GAIN, and I believe them that they are not connected with a bad company. Though I must admit, it scared the sh*t out of me when I saw the name GAIN Capital in a scam thread...forex.com and GAIN Capital are one and the same - at Zulutrade, you're forex.com account is even called your "GAINXXXX" account. Again, I love my GAIN/forex.com account. Reading that in a scam folder would not bother me at all...;)...

Marjie,

It's called "thread hijacking" and drags the discussion off topic. This thread is for a specific purpose - discussing ATCTFX's scam. If there's a company doing a related scam, that's fine. Asking "is brokerx.com ok or not" puts brokerx in the same thread with words like scam and theft. Big brokers may not care, but smaller companies that are legit don't like having their names tied into a scam thread.

Most reviewed companies have a discussion thread. There's also a folder for "Has anyone heard of?" in the Commerce Zone.

iam not suprise for thatcoz we heard every day stories like that.
i hope the luck still with me to avoid these brokeres:confused:

Back