Abandoned - ACTIVE TRADES SCAM

Vanessa.P

I have multis
Hello army! I have been waiting for a formal response from Active Trades compliance for almost a month but currently I have not yet received a response, I have not entered a post immediately because I was convinced (I hoped) that given what happened they immediately decided to refund me but currently it has not happened Obviously my lawyer already has all the elements in hand to bring a legal case against them pending a formal response from compliance. Apart from these premises, I will tell you when it happened:
About February 2021 I started trading with the broker with 1: 30 leverage, at the beginning everything was fine, I did not highlight any particular anomalies, in September the first anomalies and the first stop out closings occur despite the margin never falling under 50%, obviously since the beginning of these events I had made complaints to the company but they have always "defended themselves" with the usual pre-pasted excuses, unfortunately from this moment I would have had to immediately close the account with them and withdraw what was left but not I was able to do it as I had several negative and incorrectly edged positions and considering that the positions closed in September in stop out were part of gains, I continued to keep the positions still open.
On November 17, 2021 at 10.40 pm (Italian time) I go to sleep very quietly, the positions were almost all edgiate and the margin was above the stop out threshold and in the vicinity of a very few pips the positions not fully traded were placed hedging orders that IF REACHED would have prevented the margin from going to stop out; on November 18 morning the bitter surprise, all negative positions WERE CLOSED, pending hedging orders had not been reached, this means that the price did not undergo any significant changes overnight (also because if there had been, the hedging orders would have been activated), I immediately thought of a technical problem with their platform, so I immediately contacted the support who answered me later several days and several reminders with the usual absurd excuses (see attachment). I firmly believe that they had a technical problem and did not want to take to take the responsibility of repaying their problems or even have played some "game" with the spreads overnight to succeed in their intentions, all this has caused me a loss of about 70k.
Obviously after countering their email explaining the obvious reasons they began to contact me by phone insistently trying to give absurd explanations to what happened and stating that they are a serious broker and that they do not tamper with any kind (LOL).
I ask anyone who has encountered what happened to me on November 17/18 to contact me or to tell what happened under my post.
Thank you
Vanessa

Attachments

• active trade risposta 1.png
    active trade risposta 1.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 57
  • active trades risposta mia.png
    active trades risposta mia.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 58
  • active trades risposta part 2.png
    active trades risposta part 2.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 56
Different story but same sad ending. Very sorry for your situation, 70K is a very large loss.
Be ready to host here in this thread someone who will try to defend ActivTrades....

You should file with the regulator, however, depending on the net exposure it is possible to get stopped out on exchange rate fluctuations of the collateral currency. I assume this would also imply you must have stayed very close in line with the 50% stop out level.

This should be a simple calculation if the math checks out. Try to calculate your margin before the evening of stop outs and what your exposure was and how a movement in say EURUSD down if your underlying currency is EUR could have affected margin level. Since you said this is 30:1 leverage this should be under EU regulation which means all trades should be reported to the regulator and you can get to the bottom of this.

If the math doesn’t check out you should have a very easy case to win. This situation is completely different from the other posts. You should make sure to download your full trading history and the trading platform log.

Hello army! I have been waiting for a formal response from Active Trades compliance for almost a month but currently I have not yet received a response, I have not entered a post immediately because I was convinced (I hoped) that given what happened they immediately decided to refund me but currently it has not happened Obviously my lawyer already has all the elements in hand to bring a legal case against them pending a formal response from compliance. Apart from these premises, I will tell you when it happened:
About February 2021 I started trading with the broker with 1: 30 leverage, at the beginning everything was fine, I did not highlight any particular anomalies, in September the first anomalies and the first stop out closings occur despite the margin never falling under 50%, obviously since the beginning of these events I had made complaints to the company but they have always "defended themselves" with the usual pre-pasted excuses, unfortunately from this moment I would have had to immediately close the account with them and withdraw what was left but not I was able to do it as I had several negative and incorrectly edged positions and considering that the positions closed in September in stop out were part of gains, I continued to keep the positions still open.
On November 17, 2021 at 10.40 pm (Italian time) I go to sleep very quietly, the positions were almost all edgiate and the margin was above the stop out threshold and in the vicinity of a very few pips the positions not fully traded were placed hedging orders that IF REACHED would have prevented the margin from going to stop out; on November 18 morning the bitter surprise, all negative positions WERE CLOSED, pending hedging orders had not been reached, this means that the price did not undergo any significant changes overnight (also because if there had been, the hedging orders would have been activated), I immediately thought of a technical problem with their platform, so I immediately contacted the support who answered me later several days and several reminders with the usual absurd excuses (see attachment). I firmly believe that they had a technical problem and did not want to take to take the responsibility of repaying their problems or even have played some "game" with the spreads overnight to succeed in their intentions, all this has caused me a loss of about 70k.
Obviously after countering their email explaining the obvious reasons they began to contact me by phone insistently trying to give absurd explanations to what happened and stating that they are a serious broker and that they do not tamper with any kind (LOL).
I ask anyone who has encountered what happened to me on November 17/18 to contact me or to tell what happened under my post.
Thank you
Vanessa
Hi Vanessa,

You know the basic invitation process, please do the needful.

Back