• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ActiveTrades profits cancelled. Worst experience ever.

I am having an issue with a company
Spam Cat also has an agenda. He ate a couple of "traders" who were defending ActivTrades - after he sniffed out that they were ActivTrades employees.

ActivTrades should visit the threads those employees posted in to apologize for this unethical deception. If they remain silent, everyone will know they think this dishonesty is something that will make people trust them with money.
Pharoah, you should name those traders because you are tainting your honest members with that brush.

Pharoah, you should name those traders because you are tainting your honest members with that brush.

Anyone having doubt of new members joining either of these threads with an FPA account younger than the start date of the oldest of the two threads (November 24, 2021) has a reason to be suspicious - because 2 people who did that really were from ActivTrades.

Spam Cat's food is always well marked as spam. If they weren't already eaten and their bones labelled, I would just have been a little suspicious that two people joining in the same date and defending the same company might be from ActivTrades. Instead, the two of them are now openly labelled as ActivTrades spammers. Go to page 2 of this thread and you can see scraps of one of them. The second one can be seen here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/activetrades-scam-my-profits-after-8-months-of-trading.71944/page-4

ActivTrades needs to come to both thread and apologize to all FPA members for this shameful behavior. If they have any other employees pretending to not be employees in the forums, they need to confess who those are before Spam Cat sniffs them out.

He means me. However, assuming I don’t get banned for pointing facts, I will do the same on any thread where abuse is going on. This is degrading to actual victims of scam. Unpopular as it is.
Anyone having doubt of new members joining either of these threads with an FPA account younger than the start date of the oldest of the two threads (November 24, 2021) has a reason to be suspicious - because 2 people who did that really were from ActivTrades.

Spam Cat's food is always well marked as spam. If they weren't already eaten and their bones labelled, I would just have been a little suspicious that two people joining in the same date and defending the same company might be from ActivTrades. Instead, the two of them are now openly labelled as ActivTrades spammers. Go to page 2 of this thread and you can see scraps of one of them. The second one can be seen here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/activetrades-scam-my-profits-after-8-months-of-trading.71944/page-4

ActivTrades needs to come to both thread and apologize to all FPA members for this shameful behavior. If they have any other employees pretending to not be employees in the forums, they need to confess who those are before Spam Cat sniffs them out.
I am have literally nothing to do with ActiveTrades. I also plan to stick around and do this on all places where abuse is taking place and deterring from actual scams.

He means me. However, assuming I don’t get banned for pointing facts, I will do the same on any thread where abuse is going on. This is degrading to actual victims of scam. Unpopular as it is.

I am have literally nothing to do with ActiveTrades. I also plan to stick around and do this on all places where abuse is taking place and deterring from actual scams.

Since you haven't been eaten yet, Spam Cat must not have tied you to the ActivTrades employees who decided to abuse the thread. Unfortunately, their actions make any relatively new person in the two threads they were in appear more suspicious. The good news is that very few brokers are foolish enough to publicly display their lack of ethics, so you'll be unlikely to encounter a situation like this in most other threads.

@D4NY76
if you were regulated under Mauritius / Seychelles, you must submit a complaint here

furthermore, in response to what has been stated by certain individuals, that is, that it is not possible to hedge, where is it written? it must be explicitly stated by the broker that it is not possible to hedge, everyone does

That's not the hedging problem. Latency arbitrage and the use of a special software are. Unfortunately for you guys, it's the part of this particular broker's agreement.
The way D4NY76 ignores my questions about the trading statement copying the trading statement of the guy in the parallel thread made me investigate the matter a bit further. Just googled D4NY76 nickname and look what I have found (check screenshots). The Reddit thread that was started by D4NY76 user from Italy leaves very little doubt about the true reasons activetrades refused to withdraw the discussed profits. Obviously his "looking for arbitrage software" topic was banned...
I assume you all guys used the same software, did same trades and were discovered and blocked by activetrades simultaneously. I wish to ask couple of question to D4NY76, but he never responds to me.

Since you haven't been eaten yet, Spam Cat must not have tied you to the ActivTrades employees who decided to abuse the thread. Unfortunately, their actions make any relatively new person in the two threads they were in appear more suspicious. The good news is that very few brokers are foolish enough to publicly display their lack of ethics, so you'll be unlikely to encounter a situation like this in most other threads.
Agree! Still, I can't imagine these persons or person who thought it would help somehow. Too dumb! The only alternative which came to my mind seems unreal also :) If I was an employee of Activetrades outraged with the absence of Xmas bonus or other stuff, I couldn't find a better way to 'spit in boss's coffee' than posting those 'defensive' posts from a newly created accounts and using the corporate IP and watching him angry lol

Attachments

• arbitrage reddit.png
    arbitrage reddit.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 25
  • activtrades customer agreement.png
    activtrades customer agreement.png
    147.1 KB · Views: 25
  • vpn for D4NY76 from Italy Binance thread.png
    vpn for D4NY76 from Italy Binance thread.png
    117.9 KB · Views: 25
Even assuming that the images you attached refer to my own person, and the thing has to be proved (but of no importance), your impatience to publish something interesting has led you to make a serious inaccuracy.

Can you explain why you reported the phrase "looking for arbitrage software" instead of "looking for CRYPTO arbitrage software" as written in the image?
You are probably not aware of the crypto world because from what little I know, arbitrage on a free market like that of crypto is not a prohibited practice, rather widespread everywhere.

All this has nothing to do with the content of this discussion, here we are talking about FOREX and not about CRYPTO so if there is nothing else on your part you can go back to talking about forex.

Even if you are not an ActivTrades employee like the others, you are not making a good impression...

@D4NY76
if you were regulated under Mauritius / Seychelles, you must submit a complaint here

furthermore, in response to what has been stated by certain individuals, that is, that it is not possible to hedge, where is it written? it must be explicitly stated by the broker that it is not possible to hedge, everyone does

Thank you for the link Vanessa. Did you already open a complaint there? You have been stolen for a very large amonut, mine was very low... not changing life but it's still a bad situation.

I've never done something like that, every broker i've used in the past always paid the times i won money.

On my account hedging was enabled since beginning, i think they can disable it if not allowed...

Thank you

@D4NY76

Thank you for the link Vanessa. Did you already open a complaint there? You have been stolen for a very large amonut, mine was very low... not changing life but it's still a bad situation.

I've never done something like that, every broker i've used in the past always paid the times i won money.

On my account hedging was enabled since beginning, i think they can disable it if not allowed...

Thank you

Even assuming that the images you attached refer to my own person, and the thing has to be proved (but of no importance), your impatience to publish something interesting has led you to make a serious inaccuracy.

Can you explain why you reported the phrase "looking for arbitrage software" instead of "looking for CRYPTO arbitrage software" as written in the image?
You are probably not aware of the crypto world because from what little I know, arbitrage on a free market like that of crypto is not a prohibited practice, rather widespread everywhere.

All this has nothing to do with the content of this discussion, here we are talking about FOREX and not about CRYPTO so if there is nothing else on your part you can go back to talking about forex.

Even if you are not an ActivTrades employee like the others, you are not making a good impression...
Gaslighting much? Notice how everyone pointing simple facts and not agreeing with the agenda suddenly becomes evil or an employee.

I wonder what are the moral gymnastics you have to play in your mind to justify pathological lying and what you are doing on FPA. Brokers are rich, its fine? Nobody gets hurt? We are the normal people? If only any of this was true. They do say ignorance is bliss, but still …

Back