• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ActiveTrades profits cancelled. Worst experience ever.

I am having an issue with a company
Ahahah here it is!
I just finished breaking down the theory of someone trying to pass a CRYPTO post into a forex post and here is the ActiveTrades mask that reappears full of hope.

But I can thank you because this thread is staying high and with thousands of views. ActiveTrade may have stolen my 2.5K of profit but it has already lost many more to users who now know how things work in your company.

active.jpg

Ahahah here it is!
I just finished breaking down the theory of someone trying to pass a CRYPTO post into a forex post and here is the ActiveTrades mask that reappears full of hope.

But I can thank you because this thread is staying high and with thousands of views. ActiveTrade may have stolen my 2.5K of profit but it has already lost many more to users who now know how things work in your company.

View attachment 71817
Gaslighting tactics definition:

Gaslighting tactics will escalate if you attempt to call them out on the lies they are telling. They will start to come up with evidence to prove they are right about your inferiority and uselessness. They will refute the evidence. The gaslighter will deny, blame, sow doubt, and add more false claims.

Attachments

• 28D458E0-2670-4896-BF56-055727C96981.jpeg
    28D458E0-2670-4896-BF56-055727C96981.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 24
I took the liberty to check the picture the guy posted above.

B9C72707-5EAB-45FA-86AB-A6D118AEF87F.jpeg

Looks fine to me.

Instead he posts a picture, gaslighting of another instance that is not the company’s profile that has gotten flooded with negative comments, you guessed it…since these threads started.

Gaslighting much? Notice how everyone pointing simple facts and not agreeing with the agenda suddenly becomes evil or an employee.

I wonder what are the moral gymnastics you have to play in your mind to justify pathological lying and what you are doing on FPA. Brokers are rich, its fine? Nobody gets hurt? We are the normal people? If only any of this was true. They do say ignorance is bliss, but still …
moral gymnastics... ROFL
@irra7ional, if there was an FPA cup in annoying everyone, you'd get the prize.
Even assuming that the images you attached refer to my own person, and the thing has to be proved (but of no importance), your impatience to publish something interesting has led you to make a serious inaccuracy.

Can you explain why you reported the phrase "looking for arbitrage software" instead of "looking for CRYPTO arbitrage software" as written in the image?
You are probably not aware of the crypto world because from what little I know, arbitrage on a free market like that of crypto is not a prohibited practice, rather widespread everywhere.

All this has nothing to do with the content of this discussion, here we are talking about FOREX and not about CRYPTO so if there is nothing else on your part you can go back to talking about forex.

Even if you are not an ActivTrades employee like the others, you are not making a good impression...
Come on, get off your high horse. You managed to nauseate those who want the broker to pay out these arbitraged profits, those who don't really care and I bet even the broker himself if he watches these clumsy and obviously demaging for company's reputation attempts of yours to play Robin Hood here. Let's take the money from rich traders and start giving it back to poor brokers. Of course you are not an employee of the company, right ;)

Thanks for starting to notice my questions, I appreciate!
Firstly, I definitely can explain. The reason is that I know arbitrage in not illegal with any broker, neither forex, nor crypto. Some brokers simply reserve the right to cancel the proftis made by arbitrage techniques. That's it.
So I just wanted to point out the likelihood that arbitrage softaware really was the true reason of your profits cancellation by ActivTrades.
I am truly interested in FPA to remain a reliable source of information on broker's reputation. Threads like yours if not investigated down to the bones can hurt the public image of FPA as such a trustworthy community.
As long as you've started answering my questions, at this point I'd like to get the direct answer on the following one:
Was it you who started the Reddit thread on CRYPTO arbitrage software I mentioned above?

moral gymnastics... ROFL
@irra7ional, if there was an FPA cup in annoying everyone, you'd get the prize.

Come on, get off your high horse. You managed to nauseate those who want the broker to pay out these arbitraged profits, those who don't really care and I bet even the broker himself if he watches these clumsy and obviously demaging for company's reputation attempts of yours to play Robin Hood here. Let's take the money from rich traders and start giving it back to poor brokers. Of course you are not an employee of the company, right ;)

Thanks for starting to notice my questions, I appreciate!
Firstly, I definitely can explain. The reason is that I know arbitrage in not illegal with any broker, neither forex, nor crypto. Some brokers simply reserve the right to cancel the proftis made by arbitrage techniques. That's it.
So I just wanted to point out the likelihood that arbitrage softaware really was the true reason of your profits cancellation by ActivTrades.
I am truly interested in FPA to remain a reliable source of information on broker's reputation. Threads like yours if not investigated down to the bones can hurt the public image of FPA as such a trustworthy community.
As long as you've started answering my questions, at this point I'd like to get the direct answer on the following one:
Was it you who started the Reddit thread on CRYPTO arbitrage software I mentioned above?
I'm not.

Gaslighting tactics definition:

Gaslighting tactics will escalate if you attempt to call them out on the lies they are telling. They will start to come up with evidence to prove they are right about your inferiority and uselessness. They will refute the evidence. The gaslighter will deny, blame, sow doubt, and add more false claims.
To be honest the only inferior (in the brain) i see is you. You are trying to make people believe that you are in this discussion in a selfless way but out of 15 messages you have written as many as 15 are in defense of Activetrades scammers or insults towards those who bring to light the truth of the facts.

If I were in the company that is paying you I would reevaluate your skills. You have been exposed 5 minutes after your first message and it wasn't enough for you? Even "impartial" users laugh at you. And the only thing that could really bother me is the one you can't write: that you bought Christmas presents with money from my MT4 ...

Just in case, I didn't mean I suspect you, D4NY76 to be the employee of the discussed company. My message up to a "thank you" note was addressed to irra7ional. Sorry for the confusion caused by a misplaced quote.

Yet, the question I addressed you was whether you were the one who posted a Reddit question about crypto arbitrage software. To exclude the possibility of getting you wrong, can you please once again testify. D4NY76 on Reddit - it is your account or not?

Yeah, i know i'm not an employee... that's obvious since i'm fighting against them. I'm not the one on Reddit.

hm, sorry for accusing you. The nicknames and location mentioned by reddit guy was the same as your - that's why I though you are the same guy. I'm glad I was wrong.

Anyway, you wrote in first post "... I’ve traded for 4 months... ...Obviously I have proof of everything I wrote: mail, screenshot, statements with all the trades."

I saw your statement you attached here before. Still, it contains only deals from 2021.09.08 up to 2021.09.29. Can you show us "statements with all the trades"? That's your quote.

Here is my september trading statement, randomly chosen and absolutely similar to october and november.
In the .zip there is the .html.
Few hundreds euros in gain with my strategy, without scalping thousands of micro trades a day.

ACTIVETRADES HAS STOLEN ALL PROFITS

I would avoid the partial records bs. Please post the whole trade record so we can make a judgement for ourselves.

Back