• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ACTIVETRADES REMOVED MY PROFITS AFTER 8 MONTHS OF TRADING

I am having an issue with a company
have i done it correctly?
No, here are the details, how to invite them.

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/3665/activtrades-forex-brokers and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Thanks
About '' Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.''
You mean that on ''edit company inviation'' i've to fill only account number field?

Sorry to hear about your troubles! Trading is tough as it is, even with the broker on your side. Not even speaking of when it's not.
Just wanted to ask, did you manage to save all you trading history?
I can see that the broker didn't close the account immediately but gave you a three days notice (according to the letter you've shared). I hope you've done that.
If you complain to FCA that wouldn't hurt to have your trade history attached to the complaint. You said that your trades lasted hours and sometimes days. I hope none lasted seconds and if there were any that did, I hope your profits didn't come from those. I mean your trading history could be the proof that you didn't practive arbitrage or "abusive trading". If you didn't practice it of course, lol
If the trading history proves the opposite, I would suggest not complaining to FCA, but only leave a claim here at FPA. Sometimes companies are eager to pay to restore their public image, so there is some space for bargaining here.

Come on!! FPA is not a space for blackmailing. Why do you think it can do any worse than FCA?! I mean FPA moderators don't have the power to request the info from the broker, but they do a great job finding out the truth themselves if the author of the claim gives enough evidence.
BTW I'm not really sure this is a 100% "guilty" case.
If anyone needs my opinion here, Stefx News is likely to have multiple accounts here at FPA (I am TERRIBLY sorry if I'm wrong! coincidences do happen and I realize that!). Look at the two ActivTrades reviews dated by 24th and 25th of November. They are not the same, but describe the same problem. Moreover, Stefx News once written on this forum “market maker brokers can get a lot of profits or lot of losses...and the risk is that it doesn't pay profits or, as happened for some brokers that it goes to bankruptcy.” As you see, Mitti also speaks of the broker's possible bankruptcy, which I don't think is a common parallel between not paying out the profits and bankruptcy. That's only a mere assumption that there is some connection between different accounts accusing ActivTrades, but FPA moderators definitely have their means to check in detail whether there is a serious reason to suspect so.

Attachments

• two reviews.png
    two reviews.png
    101 KB · Views: 13
I will publish my statement tomorrow or the day after (here is holiday now and i've not it with me).

and about multiple accounts on FPA you are wrong...I know MITTI and she has the same problem that i've (feel free to ask her also the statement, you will see that the account number (and the ownership) is not the same of mine)

Dear all,
here my experience (copied and pasted exactly what i've written on the feedback left that i suppose will be published in few days).
I've traded with a MT4 account and after that with a MT5 account with this broker from indicativelly 8 months.
Everything was fine...from withdrawal of little amounts done to a good customer service.
On Monday i've received an email from them about account closure for abusive trading...AFTER 8 MONTHS of trading using more techniques (which one is abusive??).
I hold trades opened for many hours, days sometimes...sure this is not abusive trading!
Today ALL (again ALL) profits removed of every type of trade done.
Not after 1 week or 1 month (before the first monthly statement) but after 8 MONTHS considered all sub accounts used.
This is the classic broker where you are welcome only if you are a loser trader.

Where i did go wrong?
1) To have opened an account with an OFFSHORE BROKER
2) To have not withdrawn all before
BE AWARE YOU THAT ARE READING MY FEEDBACK....THE NEXT COULD BE YOU! I SUGGEST YOU TO JOIN ON IT ONLY IF YOU ARE SURE TO NOT GET ANY PROFIT.
Hooping to get at least the deposit back now i'm going to open a SCAM FOLDER here and to leave another feedback on another feedback platform.
Thanks to all
I have been trading with ActivTrades for 8 years now, both with their UK entity, and the Bahamas entity ( my automated strategies needed more leverage, hence the Bahamas). I have been very satisfied with their services and conditions. Moreover, I always recommend them to my friends as an exemplary broker. I find it extremely strange, and highly unlikely that they would cancel your profits for no reason. I am sure they have given you the reason for the account closure and the clause of the client agreement that you breached, but for some reason you are unwilling to admit exactly what you did. I see that you have posted negative reviews for other reputable brokers like IG Markets and CMC. If you are claiming that top companies like the aforementioned brokers are scam, you must be in denial.

Back