• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem ACTIVETRADES REMOVED MY PROFITS AFTER 8 MONTHS OF TRADING

I am having an issue with a company
What a pity to hear! So that probably means that brokers don't really care what trading methods you use until profits accumulate?
That's so UNFAIR! If they let you execute these trades and don't turn trading orders down immediately, why later come back and revise the trading results!?
Looks like you've been through lots of troubles with various brokers. Can you give some kind of advice on the criteria that you use for picking the potentially suitable brokers that won't cancel the generated profits regardless of the trading style you've used?
The criteria is comparing feeds, broker doesn’t matter. There are different setting for different spread offerings. VPS is a must.

Every single CFD provider from Saxobank to IG will cancel those trades when they find them out if anyone tells you something else its a lie. They have every single right to do it and you sign off on that right by agreeing with their terms, there is no legal recourse on this. But they are often well hidden among millions of dollars of flow and via the use of macro’s / webclicker software.

Keep in mind Mr. Stefx can’t admit publicly to using latency arbitrage because that would mean the profit reversal was within the Terms of Service, so I am answering for him.

I know how tempting that is to purchase a money-making machine. That explains the 'personal interest'. Yet, as you see, it takes little more to get it done all the way through to withrawal of profits.
Firstly, the broker's got to be new and inexperienced.
Secondly, you need to do a great job masking the trades that really make profits there so that they don't attract attention.
Thirdly, you've got to be ready to FIGHT for the profits at forums like FPA. Brokers really can let you withdraw the latency arbitrage profits but they need to see the advantage of doing so.
It reminds me of the formula that the main character of the Fight Club used as an insurance agent. Here, the quote suits the situation perfectly well:

A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.

The difference is that the broker calculates the cost of reputational damage. If the rep damage is greater than the cummulative traders' arbitraged profits then only they let you withdraw.

This is a murky business. I can agree its unfair that the broker doesn't let you withraw the profits that it allowed executing. But neither I support traders that consciously go against the terms an conditions. You do know that they all have this paragraph that forbids "exploiting brokerage vulnerabilities", correct?
Come on, sometimes you just need to differntiate and stick to your values! Are you a trader or what? Are you a broker or what? That's called business ethics or simply.. ethics.
IMHO, traders should learn to trade honestly and brokers should learn to protect themselves from latency arbitrage by using reliable data feed.

The choice is yours though, but as you see, you can definitely cross ActivTrades out of the brokers that potentially can be use for 'trading' of this kind. X got greater for them already.

It reminds me of the formula that the main character of the Fight Club used as an insurance agent. Here, the quote suits the situation perfectly well:

A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one.

The difference is that the broker calculates the cost of reputational damage. If the rep damage is greater than the cummulative traders' arbitraged profits then only they let you withdraw.

Bad traders and bad brokers can both play games like this. It looks like Spam Cat already ate a pair of multies who work for ActivTrades earlier in this thread. That was an incredibly stupid way to try to shore up their reputation that backfired.

I know how tempting that is to purchase a money-making machine. That explains the 'personal interest'. Yet, as you see, it takes little more to get it done all the way through to withrawal of profits.
Firstly, the broker's got to be new and inexperienced.
Secondly, you need to do a great job masking the trades that really make profits there so that they don't attract attention.
Thirdly, you've got to be ready to FIGHT for the profits at forums like FPA. Brokers really can let you withdraw the latency arbitrage profits but they need to see the advantage of doing so.

This is a murky business. I can agree its unfair that the broker doesn't let you withraw the profits that it allowed executing. But neither I support traders that consciously go against the terms an conditions. You do know that they all have this paragraph that forbids "exploiting brokerage vulnerabilities", correct?
Come on, sometimes you just need to differntiate and stick to your values! Are you a trader or what? Are you a broker or what? That's called business ethics or simply.. ethics.
IMHO, traders should learn to trade honestly and brokers should learn to protect themselves from latency arbitrage by using reliable data feed.

The choice is yours though, but as you see, you can definitely cross ActivTrades out of the brokers that potentially can be use for 'trading' of this kind. X got greater for them already.
Here is an example of the legal system’s opinion on the matter:

Dear Activtrades employees masquerading as normal users,

the question is simple:

1) My profit compared to deposit and compared to the period (8 months from the first trade on the first account) is not so exagerated (i've not done 3000000000 % or similar as claimed from some Activtrades spammers here)
2) I can't accept that it removes my profit after indicativelly 8 months (not two weeks, but 8 months) because this is the behaviour adopted from little offshore brokers where the CEO works in his house in
night pajamas.
3) These spammers claim that i always fight aganist big firms...check my feedbacks and you will see that often i've only answered to others users experience...or in another case aganist a fake recovery system (you have not readed my others feedback and you mention them :D:D:D)
4) I've used in my life more than 100 brokers...profits removed indicativelly 3 times.
5) First time in my life that i leave a feedback and company employees answer masquerading as normal users trying to denigrate me... YOU ARE N. 1 ;);););););)

I know that i will never get back my profits but now my intention is that everyone know how Activtrades works (and thanks to your spam everyone now know it very well)

Dear Activtrades employees masquerading as normal users, the question is simple: 1) My profit compared to deposit and compared to the period (8 months from the first trade on the first account) is not so exagerated (i've not done 3000000000 % or similar as claimed from some Activtrades spammers here) 2) I can't accept that it removes my profit after indicativelly 8 months (not two weeks, but 8 months) because this is the behaviour adopted from little offshore brokers where the CEO works in his house in night pajamas. 3) These spammers claim that i always fight aganist big firms...check my feedbacks and you will see that often i've only answered to others users experience...or in another case aganist a fake recovery system (you have not readed my others feedback and you mention them :D:D:D) 4) I've used in my life more than 100 brokers...profits removed indicativelly 3 times. 5) First time in my life that i leave a feedback and company employees answer masquerading as normal users trying to denigrate me... YOU ARE N. 1 ;);););););) I know that i will never get back my profits but now my intention is that everyone know how Activtrades works (and thanks to your spam everyone now know it very well)

Thank you for proving my point this is a smear campaign.

Now here is a little video from the CEO of a broker I do actually use REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Please do not bring up unrelated companies in a Scam Alerts thread. Doing so permanently ties the name of the unrelated company to the unrelated complaint.

And how and why this Toxic Flow type of activity might actually negatively impact normal legitimate traders, and how and why it is difficult to catch until a certain size/point and why its not allowed at retail brokere.

Dear irra7ional (Activtrades employe),
Thanks to push up my thread every morning ;);););)
What i've described is what is happened...and honestly i've invited Activtrades here because everything is trasparent from my side

A new thread from another user with big problem on ActivTrades has been added few hours ago. Story a bit different but same ending. Another isolated case or is it a proven system?

Back