ADA_FX EA SCAM - DO NOT BUY! - alex_myprofitforex

cbforex

Recruit
STUPIDITY and GREED HURT! I KNOW. Learnt my lesson and am smarter from it ;-)

I saw this EA on MyFXBOOK - myfxbook.com/members/alexmyprofit And immediately I contacted ALEX via skype "live:alex_myprofitforex". He sold me the EA which in his live account traded like a machine but when I used it, I got 3 -5 trades in 2 days and then nothing. It's been dead ever since and Alex is nowhere to be be found and sill scamming people.

DO NOT GIVE HIM MONEY.

His details:

+7 (902) 962-60-31

tradeforexalex@gmail.com

alex_myprofitforex@outlook.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the MyFxBook stats - track record not verified. Trading Privileges not verified. Order history is private.

So, you don't know if the account is even theirs or if they got investor access to someone else's account. You don't know what sort of risks are really being taken to produce the claimed results.

How and how much did you pay for this?

Unfortunately I've been scammed by him too.

His real name is Alex Shomchenkod (this the name showed on his Skrill account archeanoft@gmail.com)

In my case, he showed me an account from the also scam Scalper V6 to show me impossible results.

He first contacted me by Skype, his ID was "Andrew Rockwill". He says found my skype on some forum. First said that he wanted to buy some profitable EA but he only had half the money, so he wanted someone who can buy the other half... I responded him that I couldnt.

Some days later, he sent me another message telling me he had found a miraculous EA and said me I should give him the 30% of the profits and an initial payment. I paid him the money and he sent me the EA whith bad settings. The EA resulted to be ScalperV6. I complain him that this EA was not what he told me, as results where very bad.

He told me lots of lies for more than 2 weeks after the payment, telling me that he would give me back the money. Last day he simply closed his skype account and his archeanoft@gmail.com account was closed. He simply disapeared.

I know he was the same Alex from ADA scam because I've a friend who was scamed too by him and the payment name was the same.

I just learned the lesson the hard way. If someone ask you money for a too good money "machine", it probably will be a scam. Doesn't make sense to think he want your money, or wants to help people if he had such a system.

I hope this can help to avoid some other scams.

Back