• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss AdamantFinance.com

General discussions of a financial company
Ok great,i saw your website looks great.
Any planning for regulated?
Adamant Finance operates under the jurisdiction of St.Vincent and the Grenadines. Regulation and control of the activities of financial companies is managed by the Office for Supervision of International Financial Services Markets (FSA). And of course we plan to get a license.

Adamant Finance operates under the jurisdiction of St.Vincent and the Grenadines. Regulation and control of the activities of financial companies is managed by the Office for Supervision of International Financial Services Markets (FSA). And of course we plan to get a license.
Great.

I have been trading with Adamant Finance for several months, I like that they deduce profits without delay.
It is not quite clear why here the description says that they offer for trading more than 25 currency pairs, when in fact there are more than 80 currency pairs.
The company Adamant Finance allows its employees to open accounts and trade on the company's website, as well as leave feedback and comments on the forums.
But we understand how it looks from the outside and respect the rules of the FPA and therefore decided to forbid the employees of the company to leave reviews and comments on the forums.

The company Adamant Finance allows its employees to open accounts and trade on the company's website, as well as leave feedback and comments on the forums.
But we understand how it looks from the outside and respect the rules of the FPA and therefore decided to forbid the employees of the company to leave reviews and comments on the forums.
Thumbs Up.

How would you feel if a competitor with many more employees left reviews and forums posts about how great their company was? How about if those reviews and forums posts made no mention that the company being talked about paid the salaries of those "happy customers"?

Employees publicly promoting their own company while acting as if they are just normal customers is unethical. It's also illegal in many countries, including the USA.

Ask your CEO to read this...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ent-reviews-or-forums-posts-for-itself.42582/

If he is willing to take action to make sure this kind of unethical behavior never happens again, he can fill out the form.

Let me know when you have swap free account,will try it

Let me know when you have swap free account,will try it
Adamant Finance comes under the regulatory oversight of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority (FSA). The FSA both supervise and regulate the non-bank financial institutions as well as the international financial services sector, to ensure that these entities operate in accordance with international best practices and governing legislation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
We will inform you when we have swap free account.

Adamant Finance comes under the regulatory oversight of the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority (FSA). The FSA both supervise and regulate the non-bank financial institutions as well as the international financial services sector, to ensure that these entities operate in accordance with international best practices and governing legislation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
We will inform you when we have swap free account.
Thank you

Back