1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add an alert for 1 indicator. Very good tool!

Discussion in 'Forex Trading Systems and Strategies' started by SXMTrader, Apr 27, 2009.

1. SXMTrader

SXMTrader Private

Hello,

Please let me know, if there is sombody, who like to program an alert to an indicator. I think it is simple to do. It is and indicator with a line and red/blue dots on it. The sound alarm needs to come when the dots are changing colour.

It will be great, if somebody can help and I am sure a lot of us will give it a try. The indicatois attached.

Thank you very much in advance,

Holger

Attached Files:

• AMA.mq4
      File size:
      3.4 KB
      Views:
  2. samson001

samson001 Recruit

Has Any One Use Megadroid Fx Robot, How Did It Work

HAS ANY ONE USE MEGADROID FX ROBOT, HOW DID IT WORK

3. slickcanyon

slickcanyon Recruit

MegaDroid FX Robot

I installed and activated Megadroid 4/2/09 on a $10k demo account at CompassFX. I left all the settings set to default. It didn't start trading until 4/7/09. The 1st trade was a 0.1 lot with a $5.00 profit. I let it trade for a few days more, getting profits ranging from $5.00 to $15.00. I changed the risk level from the default 0.0 to 0.35 and the next trade after that was 2.8 lots with a gain of $448.00.

Over this last weekend I installed update v1.10 and reduced the risk level to 0.25. Tuesday 4/28/09 it traded 2.1 lots with a gain of $168.

It has been trading both long and short and there have been no loosing trades so far. If it continues to show possitive results I plan to start it up on my live account in another week.

I have reserved rating it untill I run it for awhile and I will post results as they come in.

Good luck with yours.

Edwin

#3 slickcanyon, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2009
  4. finvik

finvik Private

nicely explained

5. Piphunter

Piphunter Private

Been wondering about that one!