Addressed To RICEX, PHARAOH, ASSTMODERATOR & FOREXWATCHMAN

Ludvik Cizinsky

Private
I appreciate your frank and sincere response to my post. Regarding the Forexwatchman's assumption that the only reason I jointed FPA is because I got scammed and now I am looking for help is totally incorrect! I hope his words were meant to be encouraging... In response to his remarks, I jointed the group for more than one reason. Mainly because I feel more confident being part of a group which has common aims and can be trusted (no more swimming alone in a pool full of sharks) and, if needed, can provide me qualified support. Another reason why I jointed was to further my forex trading skills and learn from experience, good or bad, of other members. The need for help came later. I also joined the Profit Mongers Room and followed mostly economic news signals. Due to limited time that I spend on the computer, I had to drop out. But I want to remain a FPA member and share my own trading experience. I hope that Forexwatchamn will give me more credit for my posts..

Regarding your response to my poll, I still believe that under the present FPA rules, when membership is offered to anybody, equal rights should be applied to all members regardless of rank. Your concern of helping those who don't contribute and "come from nowhere" could be eliminated if the membership would be offered only to serious applicants who distinguish themselves (like writing 5 post or gun down 5 brokers) before being admitted rather than approve membership to anybody and later sound bitter about the fact that most members remain passive. I am not surprised that under the present FPA rules, favoring higher ranks, the new members may feel discriminated against and simply have no desire to contribute anything. Another scenario is a large number of overseas recruits whose English is limited preventing them from writing 10 required threads to get promoted (they likely never will be!). The passivity, which you point out, is also obvious in how the recruits responded to my poll. Even with a crucial benefit at stake for many of them there is very limited desire to participate. It's truly very disappointing!

In conclusion, I would like to express my hope that I provided answers to your incorrect assumptions why I joined FPA and to your doubts that I could be a valuable member.

Last edited:
Criminitly, Oh gosh, golly

Criminitly, Oh gosh, golly

Read your post and there is nothing like being pissed off to get the blood flowing to prove a point.
#1. Welcome to FPA
#2. Who are you proving a point to. (When you get defensive you have something to defend from an Offence, review the construct of the fight circumstance (FPA is here to help), maybe the fight is only in “your mind”. If not go for it.) Don’t strike at the people holding you down on the operating table trying to help you.
#3. The rules are there for a reason.
“Moving from Recruit to Private is easiest. You need to have been a member for 2 days, and to have made 10 useful posts. To reach PFC will take you 25 days and 25 posts. Corporal requires at least 50 days and 70 posts. Finally, to make Sergeant will require at least 85 days and 120 posts.
I recently had to listen to a girl saying her Mother spanked her. I had to say everyone gets that and if you didn’t your parents were strange, get over it. If you were beaten and raped yes report it and stand up in court.

I noticed that you've written a number of long and eloquent posts about needing to change the rule. It would have taken quite a bit less effort to jump in on many more of the "how do I . . ." posts from new traders.

The FPA provides scam investigations and all its other services to members for free. There's no money charged for opening a scam ticket. The only "fee" is to show that you are willing to support your fellow soldiers in the forums instead of only asking for them to support you.

I have followed Ludvik's posts on this subject with interest,and praise him for fighting a determined effort. I do not entirely agree with him though and dont feel that making 10 posts is really all that hard if you want to do it and as has already been pointed out he would have saved himself a lot of energy by posting. I do however agree that quite a lot of members are passive by nature and I include myself in that. I've been a member for about 6 months but still havent posted 10 times. I do enjoy reading other posts and find FPA a great source of information and help in the shark infested pool that is Forex. Maybe with more experience in Forex I would feel better able to help and advise others but at the moment I feel I need to read and learn more and I thank FPA and its other clients for giving me a wealth of (free) material and help:)

*is suddenly realizing that his overzealous nature is clogging the opportunity of the people he's trying to help...*

Sorry to anyone I've scooped in the last month...It's a mixture of getting used to trading on one minute charts and procrastination....whenever I don't feel like watching the charts and there's no news I flip over here...

Back