Services Offered ADFX is back! 100% Risk free Trading! Loss refund guarantee! (and my service FAILED)

adfxroom

AdvancedFxRoom.com - FAILED service
Hello fellow Traders,

ADFX (Advanced FX Room - FXchatlive.com) is back again in Buisness! After a huge demand of Prince Signals, we have launched our new site with an new concept!

Our Service were closed, because of overload with Fund Managment clients, but the huge demand brought us back in game.

We are now offering a totally risk free trading! Yes, we are offering our clients now a total loss refund guarantee!!! Never ever has any service done that!

Trade with our service and if we will end the Month with losses, we will not only refund you your Membership fee back but also your losses back!

We are also working on an Trade copier and will lauch so called automated trading system also soon.

Check out advancedfxroom.com

;)

I know of a number of account management services that guaranteed to refund losses. Each and every one of them turned out to be a scam.

There is NO WAY to guarantee profits in forex.

"Total loss refund guarantee, plus not only refund Membership fee back but also losses back too."

Hmmm, better hurry up as I am very sure this once in a lifetime offer will be taken up in no time!

In my opinion every "service" or "business" internetsite without a correct imprint is bad and every trader must be extremely sceptically and careful ...

Here in Germany commercial internetsites must have a correct imprint by law, with the correct name, address and telephone-number and a working email address to contact the owner ...

I think, that is a very good regularisation ...

I wish all of you a nice sunday,
Dietmar

Pharorah & Rahman, are u guys actually traders? Sorry to say and be rude, but if i look at FPA forum, there is everywhere your guys negative posts!

On each and every thread u have written something negative about any service, site or FX overall!!

Why you guys submit a post, when u have no idea about our Service & Site.

Here i am showing you my last Week Performance.

advancedfxroom.com/main/perf.jpg - SITE IS DOWN

Over 80% winning trade average! Easy +160 Pips in 5 days!

So please leave your this type of posts commenting and concentrate on your Trading!

Thanks

ADFX

You need to do some more research about the traders you insult. Raman and I aren't trying to charge people money for a service. You are. Raman and I aren't making impossible promises, you are. Raman and I have warned people away from many obvious scams, you haven't. You started this thread making big claims - it's now 100% up to you to put up or shut up.

I see you failed to tell people how you will pay back losses if and when those happen. In the years I've been with the FPA, I haven't seen a single account manager or signal provider who made this promise every pay anyone back a dime. They just kept making hollow promises while sucking money out of clients. I guess you think I shouldn't warn people when I see a promise that just screams "SCAM".

I see you also failed to share investor access to your so-called account. Your "Weekly Performance" statement is very easy to fake. If you really have a live account trading this way, why not submit your company to the FPA's Performance Testing program?

Show some verifiable proof of your trading skill as well as how you intend to fund any possible loss payments or admit that you are a scam.

Pharaoh asked me to add your site to the reviews.

fxchatlive.com is not currently registered. It is available for purchase.

I have found you at advancedfxroom.com. I see that it does claim that you will refund losses. Please explain more about how that works. If all of your clients end a month 100 pips down, do you have enough money on hand?

Are you willing to participate in Performance Testing?

First of all, i want to anwser Pharoro posts. He is seeing always as SCAM.
Also my account statement was so called scam for him.

So here i have created my Account stats link:

adfxroom.mt4stats.com/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi - LINK IS DEAD

SO DONT WRITE ANY NEGATIVE POSTS ABOUT ANY SITE & SERVICE BEFORE TESTING IT! NOT EVERYONE IS SAME PERSON IN THIS WORLD!!!

And yes mod, i am ready to add my site as Performance page and yes i am giving a full loss refund to all my clients, because i know my performance since last 6 years!

And now i really want to prove my Performance to Phararoh & Rahman and all the other peoples who write just negative things in all Forums!

What is the steps for adding an account? - Thanks

Pharaoh's accuracy in spotting issues has always been impressive. A live forward test is the best way to prove him wrong.

Go here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/test_lab/all_forex_tests

click Suggest Product and chose that you represent the company.

Your website claims very large pip totals every month. It also has a guarantee that has never been made by a company that wasn't a scam. In this case, a demo account won't do. Please submit information for a live account with a starting balance of at least $500. The only other requirement is that the account must have only traded your signals.

The name on the account, the account number, open trades and pending trades can all be covered if you like.

Last year I opened managed account with him. I lost about 40% in a few weeks and then he informed me that he was closing the service.However he continued to post good results and perhaps when new clients stopped coming and old clients left him he closed his service. If he is honest, let he refund my loss
because funds were totally under his control and he cannot dispute 'proper
execution of signals'. If he is so 'good' let he show live statement of last two years. People like him wait for a good patch of trading to show, and then harp
on it, relaunch plan again trying to fool new people.As the saying goes 'You can
fool some of the people all the time and all the people some of the times'.
Forewarned is forearmed.

Back