Services Offered ADFX is back! 100% Risk free Trading! Loss refund guarantee! (and my service FAILED)

Hmmmm, I forgot I posted here.

Ok, so old Pharaoh & I are negative reviewers; yah? So, you want us to approve of people posting here claiming high profits and guaranteed money back for losses even though there is no solid proof; yah?? : )

Ok, I too am posting one of my practice account for all to review and : ) maybe someone would like me to trade their Live account too : )
Looks pretty impressive with 148.65% increased in Equity in approx 9 days of on-and=off trading. BUT, very it is just a Demo account; yah!

Last edited:
I stand corrected. I have checked my accounts and I found that the performance was worst. I opened account with FXCM UK and gave LPOA to Prince(Pawan Muthreja) to trade. I hope this is his correct name.He started trading on 2nd Feb2010 in my account. Till 18th March 2010, in 6 weeks 66% of my account was gone. Out of my initial deposit of $2500 only $840 were left. I have all the documents to prove this. I asked him why my account was in loss, while on website he was 'making pips'. He did not reply to this and did not give any clarification. Afterwords he closed his site as well. If he is honest he should refund my loss. I am warning people about him. Do not fall in his trap. How will you recover any loss from him? :unhappy:

Here's your big chance to show you aren't a scam. Honor your guarantee.

I also don't see any submission from you for Performance Testing yet.

First of all, about the Performance proveness. I have shared my live mt4 stats link already, so its the same if i prove my performance here in FPA or direct on my mt4 stats link.

And about HDG, who are saying that i have brought loss to your Account and i havent replied him after that. You can contact me on my site e-mail and show me your so called "documents".

Yes the LPOA was sighned by my self, but who know that you have made loss with your own trading when you have stopped trading with me!

Here once again:

IF YOU CAN PROVE IT, THAT THE LOSSES ARE BECAUSE OF MY REASON, THAN I AM READY TO COVER THE LOSS FOR FREE OF YOU IN A SHORT TIME & IF I WILL BE NOT ABLE TO DO THIS; I WILL PAY YOU YOUR FULL $2500 BACK!!!

I KNOW THE FX WORLD VERY WELL, AND I HATE SCAMMERS TOO! SO STOP CALLING IT, WITHOUT ANY REASON OR PROVE!

CHECK OUT THE LIVE STATS LINK FOR CURRENTLY PERFORMANCE!

Greets

Thanks Prince. Since you had LPOA no one else could trade my account.
I can send you full statement of accounts. It was opened for your LPOA and when only $840 out of $2500 were left I closed my account. I have saved complete statement. You know how honest you are. Pips in my account, and for that matter, in every other account, were much lower than displayed on your website. This is cheating. You try to hide your incompetency and dishonesty under the garb of arrogance. :mad:

Hi HDG

Well, this is really hard to believe what you are saying! On your last post and your submitted review on FPA review page, you have clearly written about 40% loss and now on your last post you are writting about 66% loss. A clear 26% diffrence suddenly now! ;)
So you can´t tell me now, that you are telling the truth! ;)

But however, i still believe, that there is a big missunderstanding. Because i closed my signal service but my fund management was open and i am still trading my fund management client accounts.

Also the line "that you havent recieved any reply from me" is not to believe! Because, i am still in cotact with my signal service members and i also reply to them..

But, you can contact me on my e-mail support@advancedfxroom.com and show me all your documents and your currently trading situation. If you can prove, that you are saying the truth, i can give you my membership for free as long as you cover you full loss. If you will be not able to do this with my signals or system, i am ready to pay you your loss in money back!

Regards to everyone!

In my first post I had said about 40% loss from my memory. Then I checked my account statement and wrote correct figure in second post and I had written about this mistake also in it. You had sent e-mail saying that you were closing
Managed Account service as the trades were losing money. I had sent you e-mail asking you why on web site you were showing plus pips while my account was losing money. You never clarified this. I know you will not refund the loss. Loss is part of FX trading. I do not know you,I have never met you and I have no enmity with you.My purpose of these posts is to warn people. I wish someone should have warned me the way I am doing now.

But, you can contact me on my e-mail support@advancedfxroom.com and show me all your documents and your currently trading situation. If you can prove, that you are saying the truth, i can give you my membership for free as long as you cover you full loss. If you will be not able to do this with my signals or system, i am ready to pay you your loss in money back!

So your "I'll pay you back losses" guarantee really comes down to free membership fees followed by the possibility of getting a refund?

@ HDG
as you wish. I was ready to give you my offer. Because i beleive that there is some missunderstanding.

@ Pharoh
he can try first to cover the losses with my signals or let me trade for him to cover and if dont want it or is not to able to do it with my signals. I was ready to refund the loss.

I am so sure, because i know that everybody can trade with my signals easily. But now he refused it. So not my problem anymore, to be honest!

Happy trading to all!

Once bitten twice shy.
You cheat me once--shame on you.
You cheat me twice--shame on me.
I can mail you my statement if you promise
to refund loss because of your trading.

Back