Admiral Markets and Mtrading are cheating with traders ! NEW SCAMS !!!

your comment smells fishy bro. you are saying much about Mtradings good will but not about my case. Anyway, I never saw this kind of slippage in my 3+ years of trading and i had done trading with 6 different brokers.

And its not about the slippage i had pending orders and sl. Things that are important in forex and as a broker its their duty to maintain such options available for the customers all the time. please read my report and read all the valid points i have against admiral.
thank you.

Fishy !!! lol ..... Write down my account number MTrading real account 8043046, call me 01950896360 if you want to know more about fishy..lol..... anyway best of luck for your complain..to me admiral markets mtrading is the best broker for the lowest spread.i like this broker very much.honestly compare the spread with others i m sure you will be agree with me.

So, a person with a complaint says a post from a brand new One-Post-Wonder is fishy, and another brand new member (who's only previous action in the forum was to like the other new post) leaps in to answer almost as if he's the same person as the other new account account.

Looks to me like mridha and Khaled Masud are the same person.

One person or two, real client or not, your posts are not contributing to the successful resolution of this issue. If you can provide advice or assistance, please do. Otherwise, stand aside and let the MTrading representative try to do his job without your helpful "assistance".

Pharaoh, please find below our response to your questions:

I don't suppose you can tell us a little bit more about MTrading and it's relationship to AdmiralMarkets?

MTrading is a brokerage company authorized by the Belize International Financial Services Commission (IFSC). MTrading is a new brand that took over Admiral Markets Ltd’s operations to meet the needs of clients from the emerging markets. With more flexibility in service offerings and customer-friendly processes, customer applications can be processed faster and more payment systems options will be offered.

For example, what regulations does it fall under?

MTrading is registered with the Belize International Financial Services Commission Belize. Registered under the name ServiceCom.Ltd, we are listed as no. 46 on this List-F providers http://www.ifsc.gov.bz/licensed-service-providers/list-f/

Why does someone who says he opened an account with Admiral Markets now say he ended up with an account at MTrading?

This only happened to customers in countries where MTrading has taken over Admiral Markets Ltd’s operations as its endorsed partner. Email communication was sent out to clients weeks before the launch to inform them of the impending change, as well as reassure them that there will be no change to their normal trading activities since MTrading is still running on the Admiral Markets Ltd’s systems and customers can still trade with their existing accounts.

We hope this answers your questions but do let us know if you have further clarifications and we’ll be happy to address them.

So, a person with a complaint says a post from a brand new One-Post-Wonder is fishy, and another brand new member (who's only previous action in the forum was to like the other new post) leaps in to answer almost as if he's the same person as the other new account account.

Looks to me like mridha and Khaled Masud are the same person.

One person or two, real client or not, your posts are not contributing to the successful resolution of this issue. If you can provide advice or assistance, please do. Otherwise, stand aside and let the MTrading representative try to do his job without your helpful "assistance".

The comment Akib bro gave its totally like funny to me.As a client i support Mridha because i m also trading in MTrading with big balance.So, i did this comment and i m in Bangladesh thats why i gave my contact number also to call me to get better knowledge because i m an older trader of Admiral Markets and now at MTrading so i thought its my responsibility to support them and support Mridha also, as i never face any kinds bad experience with them.Anyway i m not going to comment here anymore.I dont want to give extra problem to anyone.I m sure that Akib bro will get good support from MTrading as i m getting from them and i already gave my contact number so Akib bro you can call me to get any kinds of info.

It doesn't matter if a company has 1 million happy clients. If there's a person with an issue, the issue needs to be explored and explained or resolved. People who have nothing to contribute other than "I have a BIG account and LOVE the company" are not helping the issue make any progress.

Matthew, were clients given the opportunity to decline this move and stay under the main part (and regulation) of Admiral Markets?

Matthew, were clients given the opportunity to decline this move and stay under the main part (and regulation) of Admiral Markets?

All Admiral Markets LTD Clients in Bangladesh were given a 30-day notification that the company will be undergoing a process of rebranding.

The customers were informed that no change will occur in their trading accounts as all their credentials will be automatically transferred Admiral Markets LTd to the new MTrading brand. Customers were told that they can keep the same login credentials to their MetaTrader4 terminals, and with the same support team in place there should be no disruption to their normal trading activities. Please see the full email here.

We recognize however that it was the client’s prerogative to decide whether to continue trading with the new brand or not. Thus, we left it to them to decide to continue or close their accounts with us.

Sounds like clients were told "Move to our new, less regulated brand or close your account."

That's not exactly the level of customer service I'd been led to expect from Admiral Markets.

Sounds like clients were told "Move to our new, less regulated brand or close your account."

That's not exactly the level of customer service I'd been led to expect from Admiral Markets.

We would like to assure you that the change from Admiral Markets Ltd to MTrading is purely due to regulative reasons. This organizational change is to establish a brand that is more capable of satisfying the needs of our clients, and give clients more freedom in their transactions. This reinforces our commitment to fostering the most transparent and honest relationship with our customers. The same high standards in terms of products, services, and customer support had been retained as we continuously strive for even higher standards with MTrading.

We are more than happy to answer further questions you may have on our brand, or any of our services. However, it is outside the topic of this thread. We believe that we have adequately addressed the issue in question and answered all corresponding questions comprehensively.

We'll send you a private message concerning the ways we could help Mr. Chowdhury avoid similar losses, please reply and let us know if we could communicate this message to the claimant publicly as well or if it is inappropriate according to the rules of the forum, which we have no intention to violate.

We would like to assure you that the change from Admiral Markets Ltd to MTrading is purely due to regulative reasons. This organizational change is to establish a brand that is more capable of satisfying the needs of our clients, and give clients more freedom in their transactions. This reinforces our commitment to fostering the most transparent and honest relationship with our customers. The same high standards in terms of products, services, and customer support had been retained as we continuously strive for even higher standards with MTrading.

We are more than happy to answer further questions you may have on our brand, or any of our services. However, it is outside the topic of this thread. We believe that we have adequately addressed the issue in question and answered all corresponding questions comprehensively.

We'll send you a private message concerning the ways we could help Mr. Chowdhury avoid similar losses, please reply and let us know if we could communicate this message to the claimant publicly as well or if it is inappropriate according to the rules of the forum, which we have no intention to violate.

Mr. Matthew Collins so when i will get my money back which was taken from me because of your companies actions. Your facts or answers have not given me any satisfaction yet. Its better for you to take this matter seriously or you will lose your customers starting from me.

Akib

Back