Admiral Markets - FXService.com ((scam))

elbarck

Recruit
Hello there,

I don't know if i'm wring in the right place or not, so please excuse me if i'm not :)

I'm already a client at SaxoBank, recently as a change I looked for some new brokers who offer mini-accounts with deposite by credit card and i found very few....
one of them was Admiral Markets with $1 Min account and I can deposit with my credit-card.
I opened the account couple of days only, made a small deposit with $2 and everything went fine and installed their mt4.

What I was surprised about is whenever I try to open any posistion I keep getting NO Money loooool, I put a limit order and when it hits, the order is cancelled with an error NO Money.
I kept mailing them through through mail and MT4 but no REPLY till now....

Hope you watch out these guys....

Yours,
Mohamed

mmmm. I also trade with them, 4 info min amount u can deposit is usd10 to trade. with usd2 opening acc ok, but for trade I think u should go with other broker like maketiva, because admiral are using standard amount that require more than usd10 to open trade. it's not a promotion but u can try marketiva, they give u usd5 for free but u need to verify ur acc later to continue.

Last edited:
Admiral Market is a small company trying to make money with
novice traders.

They are not regulated, located in european east countries.

They try to catch the very very small market. I mean $10, $20, $50 accounts and so on.

The whole story is not about investing but gambling.

They are part of many companies that would do better with on line games than forex.

Real contracts are not $10, $50 or $100 orders, so they make they own private market.

If you understand this then you should decide accordingly.

Last edited:
I tried to trade with admiral market with $20. After a month, balance of my account went up from $20 to $440. I withdraw it using wire, after that they return my money back.. So, its only $20, so i don't care so much.. Just to share the problem with this broker. Everytime i withraw after that, they money keep return back to my trading account. I checked all my bank details, no problem it all because i use my bank account for other broker too. Well, i don't trust this broker.

Back