This year, Admiral Markets improved the CFD offering on indices of the world's largest exchanges, by gradually:
- decreasing spreads and margin rates
- expanding the list of instruments
- adding special features, such as extended trading hours and fixed in-hour spreads.
What’s new today?
From now on, it is possible to trade mini contracts starting from 0.1 lots on:
- [DAX30], [DJI30], [SP500] and [NQ100]
- the majority of the remaining cash indices.
- This change is of particular interest for active CFD traders, as the decreased minimum lot increment allows for more accurate money management. For example, if an account’s equity increased, trading [DAX30] with 1.0 lots might motivate continuing the strategy with a 10% increase in trade size. Conversely, if the equity decreases - there might be a need to reduce the trade size. This change allows traders to flexibly manage trade sizes using increments like 0.9 lots, 1.1 lots, 1.2 lots, 2.8 lots etc.
- This offer is fits smaller accounts too. Now, CFDs on the world’s major indices are as accessible as Forex instruments. For example, the minimum margin requirement for the smallest possible contract on:
- EUR/USD (0.01 lots) is 2 EUR, with the point value being 10 cents
- [DAX30] (0.1 lots) is around 5 EUR, with the full index point being 10 euro cents.
In 2016, Admiral Markets UK was named Best CFD Broker 2016 by the DKI institute.
- if the contract volume steps, starting from 0.1 lots, cannot be chosen in MT4's Order window - please restart the trading terminal
- mini contracts are not available for instruments with the lowest value of the full lot: [JP225], [HSI50], [OBX25].
For more information, contact Admiral Markets Public Relations representative Alina Akk: email@example.com or visit www.admiralmarkets.com.