Admiral Markets scammed 7000 pounds of me in my first day - but I'm a lawyer, so...

lokiliang90

Private
Admiral Markets is the biggest scam broker and scammed my 7000 pounds in my first of trading!

I opened my account with Admiral Markets UK on 6th Jan 2015 and I deposited 4950 pounds. I performed good trading which made the balance more than 7000 pounds in one day!! And the same day around 9 pm UK time I placed a 8 lots EURUSD sell stop order at price 1.18810 with a take profit price at 1.18500 - and by the time my balance was more than 7000 pounds.

However when I woke up the second morning around 5 am, I just found out my balance suddenly became only 248 pounds!!! I checked the market - the lowest price of EURUSD hit 1.18421 till that time, which means my sell stop order should be executed and taken profit of 1600 pounds! However Admiral Markets just produced a huge and unreasonable slippage which directly jumped over the set price 1.18810 of my sell stop order and didn't execute it. And what's worse, they just closed my open positions of 12 lots EURUSD at around 1.18500 in order to scam away 7000 pounds!!!

Meanwhile I have checked several the other broker's platforms - including Alpari, Ironfx, XM, Exness, Synergy FX, etc... none of them had this market gap or slippage!! (you can check your own platform, the time was around 2015.01.06 23:59 MT4 platform time).

Luckily I am a UK resident and I work in legal area which makes me understand my rights and how to protect myself - but still it makes so angry to see such big scam broker exist here to target on profitable traders!! So if you make profit, you know how Admiral Markets are going to treat you!!

And what's more ridiculous, they wouldn't even allow me to withdraw the rest 248 pounds on my account - I placed request to withdraw the funds, and the amount was immediately deducted from my balance - but they just refuse to payout at all, using all kinds of funny execuses!!

And last, because I hate to see this scam continues, I am asking you to act: if you are or you know anyone is a customer of Admiral Markets UK, and you have lost your money to them - even by normal trading at your fault, please contact me by email lokiliang90@gmail.com - I can help you to beat the **** out of this bad ass and get all your initial deposit back - because I'm a lawyer and I know how after reviewing their business T&C!!! Spread the word please!!

Btw my account number is 11019569.

Admirial Markets wrong execution and slippage.png
XM platform chart comparison.png
Ironfx platform chart comparison.png
Synergy Fx platform chart comparison.png

Hi fellows, I forgot it: ANYONE who has account with Admiral Markets UK, no martter you gained profit or lost money, I can help to force them to pay compensation to you!

And my help is FREE!!!

So you know any customer of Admiral Markets UK, please contact me by email lokiliang90@gmail.com - it's simple and easy!

Well, First of all invite them to this thread and ask for clarification.

And did you talked about your issue with live support?

If yes then what they replied to you ?

Well, First of all invite them to this thread and ask for clarification.

And did you talked about your issue with live support?

If yes then what they replied to you ?

Hehe you think I'd be that mad to smash brokers around without giving them a chance to remedy?

I have served them numerous emails including legal notices, and called the customer relationship manager 5 times everyday - who wouldn't even know any basic knowleage of the issue or let other people talk to me...

So here I am!

What FxMaster means is that you should send them a notification about his thread so they will have the chance to send someone from them to officially comment about your accusations

What FxMaster means is that you should send them a notification about his thread so they will have the chance to send someone from them to officially comment about your accusations

Yeah I got it - I will do - but thb that would be the minor purpose of my post as I have taken effective action to protect my consumer rights as a UK resident already :)

So I just want to more people to know this and to act in major.

Yeah I got it - I will do - but thb that would be the minor purpose of my post as I have taken effective action to protect my consumer rights as a UK resident already :)

So I just want to more people to know this and to act in major.

Yet it is better to notify them, this way they will never claim they didn't knew about this thread when this case will go to FPA trades courts.

Hehe you think I'd be that mad to smash brokers around without giving them a chance to remedy?

I have served them numerous emails including legal notices, and called the customer relationship manager 5 times everyday - who wouldn't even know any basic knowleage of the issue or let other people talk to me...

So here I am!

That's the way - the only way indeed

Back