Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Einstein

Dear LoRio Einstein,

You should first study hard and read the entire thread to post something useful
Till this moment keep your sh** for yourself

With all due respect

Im far from Einstein dear egubil.
But Einstein , would visit this forex calendar here : Forex Global Economic Calendar, FX Trading, Currency Trade Events | ForexLive , choose 5th of April 2013 , and see a plethora of risk events at that data.
When Einstein failed , he question himself not the ink in the pen.
The markets have one request of us , to keep watching them before we enter.
I'll leave you with these rules (that as a trader bringing food home by being in the markets you already know,i hope):
1.WAIT
2.Observe before Entry
3.Check News Releases
4.Lower your Risk
5.Constantly Withdraw

The next NonFarmPayrolls release is Friday the 2nd of August 12:30 GMT
I suggest you open a side account , small amount of money , high leverage , close your basic trading terminal during NFP , and
try to trade NFP with the maximum lot.It will be fun , and you never know ...

Good Luck egubil.

Too much from the new Einstein

Dear LoRio Einstein,

- It really annoys me to write reply for stupid posts
- I had asked you before to study and read the entire thread, but you insist to pop up and spam the thread by stupid posts
- I trade ONLY news with this fixed spread broker by my own EA and the broker knows as well as most of traders who visit the thread but you keep posting very stupid axiomatic advices about something you have no idea about
- You can see screenshot of profitable order at the same time (5th April 2013) with another broker for the same news @ attachment # 1, post # 1 in this thread (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...der/24563-admiral-scam-market.html#post117702 )
- You got me wrong -I guess- as I use “Einstein” name for very smart persons as you may recognize @ page # 4 (https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/24563-admiral-scam-market-4.html) (Read also compositions @ posts # 37 , 38 & 39 )
- You may also like to understand what does “with all due respect” mean @ Wikipedia:Do not say "With all due respect" - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

AsstModerator Note: It looks to me like LoRio was attempting to provide useful advice to you in this matter. Some of the advice may have been put more firmly than you would have like. That still does not justify the uncivilized behavior in your last two posts.

I was going to let the first one pass as something said in the heat of the moment. The second post in combination with the first has taken you too far down the wrong path. FPA members are welcome to have spirited discussions. Rude, uncivilized behavior towards someone trying to provide useful advice is not acceptable.

Egubil, your account is banned. I am locking this thread.

August 30, 2013 Update. Egubil has threatened to sue the FPA for blocking him from making further rude posts in this thread. He does not understand that forums have rules which apply to all members, including him.

In my personal opinion, Admiral Markets made great efforts to address this issue and provide evidence in good faith.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back