Admiral SCAM Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't suppose either side has anything to say about the reported freeze that the client claims prevented him from closing the order?

At Admiral Markets we are taking very seriously every complaint we receive but the answer can be given only to clearly stated question. By no mean we are trying to say that the customer can’t ask us anything he wants but we need to understand the question correctly. We never clearly understood what exactly our respected customer meant by “ they froze trading after execution of the order“ *because there is no such error in the trading terminal and it’s impossible to prevent the customer from closing the position for example. We are respected company with more that ten years of experience in the trading business and we live up to this trust every day! We never intervene with the customers orders. Going back to above-mentioned case we can only assume that customer received re-quotes while trying to close his order.

It seems like Admiral cannot try to understand
To Admiral Administration:
your new dealing desk poisoned your company
Look at these 2 links to see how much traders become less interested about admiralmarkets.com and fxservice.com
Statistics are negative
Admiralmarkets.com Site Info
And
Fxservice.com Site Info
Don’t cheat your clients to find them

To traders :
As you can find clearly in my previous attachments while I lost with Admiral I made profit with another honest broker at the same time and at the same market conditions , so it is up to you to choose which broker you can make money with or trade with Admiral to lose .

Maximum you can find with them to withdraw is some rules & conditions 

Since 2009 in FPA, fraud will be always fraud: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore.../4308-admiral-markets-fxservice-com-scam.html
Google Admiral before joining them

To Admiral Clients:
Admiral domain will expire 24th this month, may be they will leave the market ;-)
I already considered buying “admiralmarkets.com” so next month you may NOT find your broker website
www.admiralmarkets.com - Domain Names - Plot IP
Look at the attachment too

To FPA:
I will make complaint in FPA court.
Thank you

And for now:
1- Admiral will open branch here in Egypt (they call it educational center) so I will file a case of financial theft at police department because it is against Egypt rules and conditions 
2- File a case in Administrative court in Egypt asking for blocking of all transactions with Admiral, to and from Egypt by Bank ,Bank cards or Skrill or any other way

Later:
There are still many steps to do I already sent them email about

Attachments

• Admiral Domain will expire soon.jpg
    Admiral Domain will expire soon.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 27
I used real market data stored from Admiral Markets server for USDJPY with MT4 strategy tester to create one minute video that prove clearly that there was NO GAPS at the time when Admiral Markets cheated me and made 32 pips slippage.

I ask Admiral Markets to correct me if they have any different market data or any different tick history or different charts.

Video Link: AdmiralMarkets slippage_5th April 2013 - YouTube *

* Please watch the video @ 480p quality or higher

I used real market data stored from Admiral Markets server for USDJPY with MT4 strategy tester to create one minute video that prove clearly that there was NO GAPS at the time when Admiral Markets cheated me and made 32 pips slippage.

I ask Admiral Markets to correct me if they have any different market data or any different tick history or different charts.

Video Link: AdmiralMarkets slippage_5th April 2013 - YouTube *

* Please watch the video @ 480p quality or higher

Ok, One more time:
The order was correctly closed at a valid market price that was available to Admiral Markets clients during abnormal market conditions and that order was closed during a price gap. Why, because this was first available for exectuion price.

We notify all our clients about such risks in acknowledgement of risks disclosures.
Please examine issue 6.8.2 Orders Cancelled by the Dealer and Orders Executed with slippage to understand the issue with gap.

We are sorry that you have been in this situation, but gaps happen and this is something you can not be 100% safe from. Hope for your understudying. There is nothing we can to this conversation.

Admiral Markets reply is funny, I think they watched different video or they have too many cases

My complaint was about order execution after big slippage and trading freezing but they sent: "The order was correctly closed" & "order was closed during a price gap” !

My video prove that there was no gap, so I ask Admiral Markets to correct me if they have any proof

Last edited:
If the video is accurate, it would seem to indicate that there was little or any gap. What Admiral Markets can do in this conversation is to directly address the company's view of the video.

If Admiral Markets does not dispute what the video shows, that would mean that they admit that there was not a sufficient gap to explain the execution price.

The video has been examined, as soon as it was available and the reply given is comment 18. The point here is that the the long candle in the video is the gap itself and this is perfectly normal when trading on the news. All clients are notified about such risks.

Please, carefully read the definition of the gap to bring clarity to this case:

A Gap is defined as a significant difference between two consecutive quotes; may been shown on charts as a blank field between bars or candles when the time period between the two quotes covers the bar’s or candlestick’s close time. Gaps will be visible on the chart only if the price quote directly preceding the price gap formation is the quote that completes the formation of the bar or candlestick. An example would be a one minute chart, where, if the price gap starts in the middle of the one minute bar/candle, a long bar/candle or its shadow will be displayed.

We are kindly asking to close this discussion, since there is nothing else we can talk about. We are sure that people who understand how the market work will make their own conclusions.

The video has been examined, as soon as it was available and the reply given is comment 18. The point here is that the the long candle in the video is the gap itself and this is perfectly normal when trading on the news. All clients are notified about such risks.

Please, carefully read the definition of the gap to bring clarity to this case:

A Gap is defined as a significant difference between two consecutive quotes; may been shown on charts as a blank field between bars or candles when the time period between the two quotes covers the bar’s or candlestick’s close time. Gaps will be visible on the chart only if the price quote directly preceding the price gap formation is the quote that completes the formation of the bar or candlestick. An example would be a one minute chart, where, if the price gap starts in the middle of the one minute bar/candle, a long bar/candle or its shadow will be displayed.

We are kindly asking to close this discussion, since there is nothing else we can talk about. We are sure that people who understand how the market work will make their own conclusions.

Unlike limit orders, stop orders can't be guaranteed under abnormal market conditions. In this video the gap is very small if any as Pharaoh said. I think the client is right in this case and repeating same answer over and over is just a way to avoid the customer claim. I think your virtual dealing settings are very harsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back