Admiral SCAM Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
To open a real account with Admiral you should:

1- Have a lot of $$$$ you don’t like
2- Have nothing to do but fighting with brokers
3- Get good health insurance
4- Improve your English and Estonian so you can be able to write complaints in FPA, to their regulators and to” Tarbijakaebuste Komisjon” in Estonian … etc
5- Be ready to hire lawyers and pay for them
6- Not have family as you will not have time for them as well as no money too
7- Read carefully their terms and conditions before every trade

- About trading skills and money management, no need for them, you will lose anyway with Admiral and you will not find money to manage
;)

OR

SIMPLY IGNORE ALL OF THIS STUPID IDEA TO OPEN ACCOUNT WITH ADMIRAL OR NOT TO TRADE AT ALL IF THEY WILL BE THE ONLY BROKER, TO SAVE YOUR TIME AND YOUR MONEY

Dear Mr. Gubil

Please note we are trying to make this constructive and we are trying to help, unfortunately distractive accusations do not work in this situation. We have acted in our best faith and we are continuing to do so. We are of a knowledge that you have spoken with one of our relationship managers. Due to our privacy policy we will note disclose this conversation, as we take your privacy seriously. Nonetheless, unfortunately we believe your request was unreasonable.

Please understand that we adjusted your order as a kind gesture. There was no violation of service conditions, trading conditions, best execution policy or any documents you have signed as a prove of acknowledgement when opening a trading account. We hope you understand that your signature is binding.

We are sorry to hear you can not open an ".ods" file. Please find the ".doc" file attached instead. Please note that we can not provide an ".hst" file, as they are saved on the individual computer of each trader. We keep the tick history on our server, which we can extract in ".ods"/".doc" format directly from the MT4 server's we run. Please, take into account that the information from our server is the most legitimate evidence. We have saved the tick history in .doc format, as you could not ope .ods file.
We hope you understand that running an additional server, keeping the ".hst" files for every single trader may not be prudent. Let us try and explain further, we hope you understand that there is a difference between your personal files and the "bulk" history/trades. Straight away, please note that the inconsistency in tick times provided was caused by the fact that you could not open the "tick" file, we hope you will see what was meant in the previous post now (these were just examples of the random tick's taken out of the history you requested, in persuit of a more detailed explanation). You may still accuse us of changing the data in the file, but unfortunately it looks like there is nothing we could do to change your mind.

Coming back to post #31 we are sorry to hear that you feel you should be "fighting with brokers" instead of "have family as you will not have time for them as well as no money ". We really wish you all the best with your future undertakings and we hope all of your future pursuits will prove to be successful.

Last, but not least, foreign exchange trading does carry a significant risk of lose and is not suitable for all investor, for that reason all of our perspective retail customers are encouraged to seek independent advice before deciding to use the service.

Pharaoh we are very grateful for your contribution to this thread.

Kind Regards,

Admiral Markets Team

Attachments

• USDJPY.docx
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
  • USDJPY.doc
    163.5 KB · Views: 3
Dear AdmiralMarkets.com Representative:

- Thank you for your attachments – I can open it now- but as I said before editable documents are useless, please refer to post #28 again

- It is clear that I can prove my situation but the broker cannot.

- About what you have posted:

“Coming back to post #31 we are sorry to hear that you feel you should be "fighting with brokers" instead of "have family as you will not have time for them as well as no money ". We really wish you all the best with your future undertakings and we hope all of your future pursuits will prove to be successful.”

- I wish all employees in your company are smart as you are Mr. Einstein

- I was not speaking about myself as I don't trade with you anymore:), it is “instructions” to help any trader wants to open real account with you- did you wear your eyeglasses, or my words are not clear enough? You may need to buy magnifier from my stolen money, but if it is your mentality I really can't help

- It is my social responsibility, I don’t fight brokers, this is first complaint from my side against any broker and I trade for several years

- I am doctor and I have my own business (as stated in the passport copy you have) but thank you for your wishes

Why you didn't make comments about other” instructions“in post # 31? Isn't real and honest instructions or I missed something?

Don't take it personally like this, I feel sorry for you.

It should be serious business

- I think I had already proved enough that there are violations of service conditions, trading conditions, and worst execution policy

“Last, but not least, foreign exchange trading does carry a significant risk of lose and is not suitable for all investor, for that reason all of our perspective retail customers are encouraged to seek independent advice before deciding to use the service. “

- Trading is my second constant income; keep these advices for you (Mr. Einstein)

Regards,

Gratis EA

Thanks for all who posted here or spend his/her time to read this thread and for you I upload my EA to “watch your broker”. I wish it can help :)

- This EA takes screenshots for your chart every second (with every market move)
- It also displays the current spread as well as highest and lowest since attaching EA to the chart
+ Time and free margin

- You can find your screenshots @ “MT4 folder” -> experts -> files
Or @ AppData-> Local-> VirtualStore-> ProgramFiles-> “your broker MT4 name”-> experts-> files

(For instructions about how to Install, Load & Run Expert Advisors @ youtube or any search engine)

N.B.

1- This EA doesn't trade
2- Be sure to see smiley face in the chart next to EA name
3- Don't forget to delete the screenshots when you don’t need them (Size usually is less than 20 KB for one screenshot)
4- Change the name of the screenshots in EA parameters if you attach it to more than one chart (default name is: AdmiralScamMarket)
5- There is an alert when EA starts to work: “WARNING: Trading with AdmiralMarkets.com is RISKY
This warning is not for you if you are not their client;)

Attachments

• egubil EA.ex4
    41.6 KB · Views: 148
Since April 2013 I have started Case# 2013-045 | egubil vs www.admiralmarkets.com in the trader court
Can we refer to this thread and make the case available for voting

Unfortunately, there's not enough evidence to support your case.

Admiral has provided evidence. It would be nice if it was in a non-editable format. If you or someone else pops up with a .hst that conflicts with what Admiral Markets has provided, then the case could go for an immediate vote.

Dear Pharaoh,

I really appreciate your effort

I have already sent ".hst" attachment @ post # 26 https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/24563-admiral-scam-market-3.html more than one month ago
From the history data stored in this file I created my video: AdmiralMarkets slippage_5th April 2013 - YouTube

Sure the data in my ".hst" file is different than Admiral editable file - as you can see this clearly in the video

I upload again in this post “USDJPY1.hst” attachment from Admiral Market server (server5.fxservice.com:443) stored before, during and after 5th April 2013_ it is real history data stored automatically in MT4_ I created my video and the screenshots @ post # 26 from

Best Regards,

Ehab Gubil

Attachments

• # 2 USDJPY1.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Any idea how to quickly drag that data out into a spreadsheet? It would make comparisons with what Admiral posted a LOT simpler.

How to use (*.hst) File:

1- Download “USDJPY1.hst” from Post # 42 https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r/24563-admiral-scam-market-5.html#post125868 and “egubil EA ” from post # 35 https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r/24563-admiral-scam-market-4.html#post124540
2- Open Admiral standard demo account
3- Download, Install and run Admiral MT4 : Press F2->Choose USDJPY->1 Minute (M1) -> Import->Browse –then choose my “USDJPY1.hst” where you saved it
4- Run MT4 strategy tester-> choose: Expert Advisor: egubil EA _ Symbol: USDJPY - Model: every tick- Use Date: check it and choose time from: 2013.04.05 to 2013.04.06 - Visual Mode: check it -> in the right side: Period: M1 - Spread: current
5- Press Start (in the tester)
6- You will find Screenshots @ MT4 -> tester-> files
These Screenshots are tick per tick screenshots for the entire day”5th April 2013” according to data imported from my “.hst” file
I have already uploaded tick per tick screenshots for 13:30_ 5th April 2013 @ post # 26 https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r/24563-admiral-scam-market-3.html#post122256

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back